“Nice” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Austin (Round Rock)

You added Value Place Austin (Round Rock) to your Saves list
Value Place Austin (Round Rock)
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1950 N. IH-35, I-35 & Old Settlers Blvd (exit 25), Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Special Offer
Summer Deals Await
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Round Rock
“Nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Convenient and very clean! Value Place-Round Rock is very reasonable for the price. Will definitely be back. Super nice management! Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Had no issues at all. Plus the linens we're very soft!

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Midland, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Elsie the Manager makes the enviroment very safe. I had to stay here while my house was being built and I never felt unsafe. They keep it very clean. I would stay again. GREAT VALUE for an extended stay.

Room Tip: They have smoking and non-smoking floors. I am a non- smoker and did not have any issues.All the ro...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

Stayed here for 1 week while contractors were doing work on my house. Not worth 400+ a week. Carpets were filty, found food in my refridgeraor, and a snobby desk clerk. Pay a few bucks more and stay at a nightly hotel if your only staying a week or 2.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

What can I say - I found myself in the last year living in Nashville, then returning to TX to Austin. I ended up staying 4 1/2 months and overall was a pleasant experience. I was in a smoking room but you could never tell. Surprisingly quiet for a hotel and overall very clean. Granted it does not have all the amenities of a regular hotel (pool, etc) but the price per night is always very reasonable. The manager was very personable and easy to deal with the. The only issue I ever had was when the air condition went out, which was fixed (on a Saturday no less) in just a couple of hours.

I would definitely stay with Value Place again if I find myself on the move...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Austin (Round Rock), responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
We would like to take the time to thank you for your feedback and do hope that if you need a hotel in the future....Value Place will be your choice. Thank you again.
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I was most impressed with the manager, Elsie Williams, who was friendly, courteous, and helpful. The price was higher than some Value Place locations I have used, and the location was not great, but I was happy that everything worked well -- AC, internet, hot water, microwave, etc., all the essentials. You can pay more, and get a higher level of service, but this facility is very good for the price.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

It's not the best but It's ok. You have to stay a week, they only rent by the week. That's 7 days, so by the time you include taxes, and full deposit It's over $440.00 per room. The AC did not work but they kept working on it. I don't smoke but I was desperate and took the room. Warning DO NOT TRY TO BOOK THIS ROOM FROM EXPEDIA. BIG MISTAKE.

• Stayed February 2013
LIPVP, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Austin (Round Rock), responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to thank you for your feedback for our Value Place Hotel. We use all comments as a training tool for our staff. Our goal is to make sure our guest is comfortable and happy with their stay. Thank you again for your feedback.
Irvine, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Im sure the accomodations of this place could be good. One problem though, the woman at the front desk was rude about anything, absolutely everything. We finally got to the point to not call the front desk if we knew she was working. I dont know why you get into hospitality service when your attitude is like this. There is no way she is still there now im sure. Definitely out of the 100+ hotels we have stayed at I have never seen anyone so rude. We payed for the week and left 3 days early because of the rude service. Everyone else was ok. Then when we were checking out early, we tried to get a refund and the rude person says "no refund cause now we have to wash the sheets" I was like thinking in my head "you don't wash the sheets anyway" UNBELIEVABLE .

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple