“An overall fantastic value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Austin (Round Rock)

Save Saved
You added Value Place Austin (Round Rock) to your Saves list
Value Place Austin (Round Rock)
and 1 more site!
Value Place Austin (Round Rock)
1950 N. IH-35, I-35 & Old Settlers Blvd (exit 25), Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Ranked #19 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Cleveland, Ohio
“An overall fantastic value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012 via mobile

This is my second stay at value place round rock. I am an upscale boutique hotel manager from Cleveland so generally I have high expectations when it comes to cleanliness and customer service. I always make a point to go out of my way to let people know ive had a good experience. After all I would hope guests would do the same for my staff as well. Overall I am more than pleased. Checking in was a breeze. Toby, who is in charge of safety was extremely professional, thorough, and helpful. He went out of his way to ensure our needs were met. Value place should be greatful to have such a good employee representing their company. The facility is squeeky clean. Decently comfortable beds, working A/C, full kitchen, television, and very quiet even while being located right off IH-35. My wife actually lived at this location a few years back while working here in Austin. I have to admit that without her suggestion I likely would have never choosen to stay here, as we have the means to stay at any place of our choosing. (Not being pretentious by any means, Its just my upbringing.) But why waste money on more expensive accommodations? You pay weekly to stay here, and I would have paid hundreds more had we stayed elsewhere. I absolutely will stay here again in the future. The location is great. Its safe, comfortable and clean. If all you need is the bare essentials that are far superior compared to places like best value inn, red roof, motel six, etc.. This place is for you! Thanks for another great stay, we will certainly return on our next visit to Round Rock!

• Stayed July 2012

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

The staff are very helpful, location is great, very clean, and is accessible and close to a variety of restaurants and shopping. Great price for short or long term stay. Two thumbs up, and would stay again.

• Stayed May 2012
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at Value Place Austin (Round Rock), responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Value Place Management

Been to Value Place Austin (Round Rock)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Value Place Austin (Round Rock)

Address: 1950 N. IH-35, I-35 & Old Settlers Blvd (exit 25), Round Rock, TX 78681
Location: United States > Texas > Round Rock
Free Parking Kitchenette Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #19 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Value Place Austin (Round Rock) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Value Place Round Rock Hotel Round Rock

If you own or manage Value Place Austin (Round Rock), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.