“Too many flies” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Round Rock, Texas
“Too many flies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

From grand opening date to now, the management has not brought the issue of too many flies under control. I will continue to order their food, but as takeout. Inside the restaurant, they have a fly issue. It is simple, they have a bar attached to the restaurant that has wide open access to the outside environment. Close the bar windows with sliding screens with only one opening for orders. I am not saying shutdown the bar, because I get that people like Margaritas and beer. This is Texas and it is hot, so we need our alcoholic fluids. But I don't like flies landing on food that I plan to eat.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Alpine, Texas
“Popular Taco stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

The food was awesome. There were three of us and we had a Green Chili Pork, a Chicken Fajita, and a Crossroad Tacos along with queso and chips and guacamole and chips. All were excellent. They serve speciality sodas which were all tasty. We were there just after noon and the place was packed. The line to order was out the door but it moved quickly and the food was delivered fairly quickly considering how busy they were.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“This place is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I ate lunch at Torchy's last week and I'm still talking about it. I got the Baja Shrimp taco and the Trailer Park taco along with an order of chips and guacamole. Truly, Torchy's guacamole was the best I've had EVER. The Baja Shrimp taco was scrumptious. The Trailer Park taco was good as well but since I was still on a high from the Baja Shrimp taco, I don't think the Trailer Park taco was quite registering. I will definitely be going back to this place. I had the leftover chips and guacamole for breakfast the next day because that's all I wanted to eat!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Margaritas are good and the green chili queso is super yum. Pork tacos, chickeb tacos.... all good.

Tip-if theres a huge line out the door you can skip it by sitting at the bar.

Austin, Texas
“Fun atmosphere and good food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

This is Torchy's-not Torcy's. If you're heading out to the Dell Diamond, be sure to check out Torchy's Tacos. The atmosphere both indoors and outdoors is great! I love catching up with friends here. They offer an unique menu filled with delicious meals. I LOVE the queso with guacamole. I highly recommend it!

• Visited March 2014