“Great hole in the wall!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Austin, Texas, United States
“Great hole in the wall!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

The food here is consistent and yummy! Just discovered the shrimp diablo and I am hooked! Great place to grab some appetizers and drinks with friends. I hear the margaritas are amazing!

Visited June 2013

Hutto, Texas
“Love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

The food is always good and you get a lot for the money. I love the salsa and chips because it leaves a little 'burn' in your mouth! Staff is always friendly.

Visited May 2013
Hutto, Texas
“Wish there was a bigger Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

This was my father in laws favorite place to eat. My husband enjoys it very much too. I am not a huge fan of Mexican food so I cant judge most of their food., But what I have had has been really good. Wish there were more options though. I don't feel it was a big enough menu.

Visited February 2013
Texas
“great fajitas and frozen mango margaritas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is one our favorite tex mex places in Round Rock. The fajitas, enchiladas and frozen mango margaritas are some of the best in a town that has many fine tex mex restaurants. The margaritas will kick your butt and make you like it, the fajitas are flavorful and plentiful. I'll have to stop....this is making me hungry!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Round Rock, Texas
“A surprisingly good TexMex Joint”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

In Downtown RR. Found this place when the lines/wait at Chuy's got on my nerves. Decided to try this and the wait - well there wasn't one. The service - was excellent. The food really good - try the Mole on just about anything. Chips - not greasy - salsa more than acceptable. Prices - really good too. I've been here many times - as a 'first choice'. Note - this is a rating for the RR location - Sketchy results at other Rio Grande locations.

Visited November 2012