“A w e s o me” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #67 of 302 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Bar, Noodle
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Description: Specialties:*Three Delight: A combination of beef, chicken, and shrimp sauteed with mixed vegetables in a brown sauce.*Mongolian Beef: Choice strips of tender beef marinated and sauteed in the Chef's special Mongolian sauce and served on a bed of cabbage.*Chef's Special Beef: Tender slices of beef lightly fried and sauteed in an orange flavored hot sauce.*Shrimp with Walnuts: Shrimps battered and fried to a golden brown are cooked with snow peas, onions, and carrots in a sweet tangy red sauce.*Golden Gate Shrimp: A specialty of Chinatown in San Francisco brought by our chef in his travels. Tasty shrimps stir fried in a creamy white sauce and garnished with honey crispy walnuts.*Sa Chia Shrimp: Shrimp, baby corn, and fresh mushroom prepared in a spicy Chinese Sa Chia sauce.*Thai Pepper Basil Shrimp: A hot and spicy shrimp dish prepared with fresh mushrooms, basil leaves, baby corns, jalapeno, and garlic in a zesty brown sauce.*Blackened Steak Cube: Cubed steak marinated in black pepper sauce, sauteed with onions and served with garnish. History:Established in 1994Family Owned Chinese Restaurant since 1994. We use only the finest ingredients. Every dish made to order. Come taste the difference at China Wall.
“A w e s o me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is fantastic, general tso's and ma la duck are fantastic. Great atmosphere, cozy. Great for getting away from busy round rock streets. Lunch specials are perfect, dinner portions are massive, nearly every visit requires a to-go container. See for yourself :)

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Round Rock, Texas
“Delicious Authenic foods, good services”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

We were there for dinner. The foods are excellent! We liked the Lettuce Warps (beef), orange chicken, basil beef & sautéed Green Beans. My kids also like Pho there. The staffs there were very nice & friendly! We would come back there again & again.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Even giving them one star is still too high”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was there one time and will go to McDonalds (i hate fast food) before I darken their doors again. Food was not good and like another reviewer I was overcharged. Will not return.

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
China Wall R, Owner at China Wall Restaurant, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
I understand that you'd agree and being supportive to the previous reviewer of their issues. However, I would be more than happy to respond to your issues, but I'm not possibly sure what exactly that you didn't like about the food that you had and what was being overcharged?
Please provide more information. Thank you
Round Rock, Texas
“Overcharged”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

They charged me 7.25 for one Hot And Sour Soup when the menu clearly says 1.65.

I haven't been there in years. It used to be a decent place. What happened? I don’t know but the lady at the front couldn't have upset me more, it was very disappointing.

I'd never eat there again after that rip off. I know people who think its ok. I can tell you for sure, skip this or you might get conned too. There are better places in the shopping center next door.

And whats with the music, trying way too hard to make this place seem like its fine dineing, and WATER IN THE SOAP DISPENSERS. Really?

Never again.

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
We are very sorry that you feel that you are overcharged of our food price on that day. I strongly believe that you either had misinterpreted or it could have been mis communicated to you from our cashier staff at the time. According to our menu, the price of our "regular" size soup is $1.65 at the time, but if you ordered a "large" size soup then there will be a price difference. At anytime if any of our customers who is concerned about our food price, please refer to our clearly written menu before placing your order. Thank you for your support.
Austin
“OK food, nothing special”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I being going to this restaurant for more than 15 years but today it was disappointing. The portions were smaller and the food did not taste the same. I should have noticed something was different when I arrive at lunch time and the restaurant was empty. I ordered the Spicy Shredded Beef and my kids ordered the Sweet and sour chicken. The chicken tasted like ball of oil and blend. The eggrolls and the soup had a weird taste. I am not planning to comeback.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
We are sorry that you are not satisfied with the food taste on that day within the 15 years that you been coming here. But at anytime if something were to go wrong with the food served to you in our restaurant, please get our manager's attention so that we can have it corrected for you. And not only that, we do use this feedback very serious for us to re-check our chef performance. We like to let our customer know as being in business for 19 years+, we are striving very hard everyday as being a food service restaurant to make our food the most satisfactory as possible to the public. And that's our promise!