“always good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Pflugerville, Texas, United States
“always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Like all outback SH's they are very consistant.
I am a big fan of the lamb chops... mmmmmm with a nice Zin

Visited April 2012

Austin, Texas
“Great service, good food for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We had not been to an Outback in several years and never to this location before. Decor was nice with both comfortable booths and tables. Service was great. When my husband accidentally spilled his water, 3 people came immediately to clean it up & were joking with us. Our waitress was extremely friendly, attentive (even though it started to get very crowded on a Saturday evening) & even gave us extra bread & butter to take home. She was also able to tell me how different vegetables were cooked so I could make my selection (don't like raw vegetables). I had prime rib, which was delicious & crab cakes, which were a little small and good, but have had better locally. My husband had steak & shrimp, which he found very good. The broccoli was very tender and tasty. There was a good selection of wines & specialty drinks. The south wales sangria, which had 4 different fruits, was excellent, better tasting than most other sangrias I've had in the area. The only negative was I thought I was getting a nice large glass of sangria but found out as I drank it, that it was filled with ice in the center so there actually wasn't that much wine. Another negative was that although we got bread, we did not get any salad with our entrees. Apparently salads were extra. Overall, though, for the price, Outback was as good, if not better, than most of the other steakhouses in the area.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Always Great!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Love eating at this Outback. Service is great and accomidated our soccer group quickly and servers and manager were very attentive. Food is always excellent at this location.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Georgetown, Texas
“Good steaks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This is a good place for steaks. They are always cooked right. I like that you can order a half order of the fried onions.

Visited June 2012
Round Rock, Tx
“Great meal for $15”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Last night my husband and I went to the Outback Steakhouse here in Round Rock. We hadn't been in years. They were advertising a 4 course meal for $15. You got soup, salad, entree, side and dessert. You could choose from several different choices, although on some of the more expensive entree's you had to add some dollars. I had chicken tortilla soup, traditional salad, 6 0z Outback special steak, baked potato and cheese cake. All was delicious! And there was no skimping on the portion size. You can now get the steaks wood grilled and I would recommend that. My husband got a different soup and salad than I did, same steak except larger (think it was a dollar more) and he said it was all great. We got great service from "Tiger". We will definitely be going back.

• Visited September 2012