“A real gem!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Main Street Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 296 restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Eclectic, International
Good for: Romance, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lampasas St.
Northern Va
“A real gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was one of the best restaurants I'd been to in awhile. Everything from atmosphere, service & food were fantastic. We started with the shrimp diablo and spinach brie appetizers. Those could've been my entree alone!

My friend had a salad & I had the French dip sandwich-one of the best I've ever had.

Dessert was a let down but that was because I ordered cheesecake & I'm a cheesecake snob. I make a creamy, rich, dense one at home and theirs wasn't worth the calories, so only had a few bites.

Would definitely come back/recommend.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

78% Recommend
“A Favorite restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at Main Street Grille on three occasions and rate it as a favorite restaurant in the area. My food has always been well prepared and the service attentive. I have eaten a lovely dinner in their bank vault, and have been there on two occasions with ladies for lunch. I will suggest it to others who want an intimate, classy, and full menu restaurant.

“A beautiful setting with luscious food and excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

It was a magical night! Twinkling lights, snow white tablecloths, wine, and the best steak I have had in the Austin area!
Everyone's food in our party of seven was great. There was dinner music! Afterwards we walked the square and enjoyed the Christmas lights! Round Rock Texas did themselves proud!

Round Rock, Texas, United States
“Gets Better Everytime......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Have enjoyed MSG over the years and it's getting better and better as time goes on. The food, the service and now the decor updates are really making this an enjoyable experience. KEEP IT UP!!

• Visited December 2012
Round Rock, Texas
“Always a treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Love everything about Main Street grill!!! I get something different each time I go and have never been disappointed.