“Good lunch spot” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Georgetown, Texas
“Good lunch spot”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I stopped by for lunch during the week and the service was good. I had the, after a long discussion of how to proonounce this, he won, shrimp pirogue. It was huge. I enjoyed it but if you are not a bread eater it is alot of bread. I took half of it home. I busted my diet with this one. My husband had etouffe, which I am not a fan o,f but he said it was Okay. He does love a good bowl of the stuff. We had not been there for awhile but would go back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

georgetown,tx
“Love ThisPlace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Authenic cajun food. Neat old building. Good service. Their gumbo was the best since I left Louisiana.

Visited October 2012
Pflugerville, Texas
“Cozy post-Christmas date”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

We hadn't been here in a while since we moved away from Round Rock. I see the Louisiana folks have not been very kind to the little place, but I think it's good... especially for Central Texas. It's a cozy little cafe in old Round Rock. The wait staff were very attentive. I had the etouffe, which was delicious. My husband had fried crawfish and red beans & rice, which were also very good. This may not be New Orleans, but it will give you a nice fix for your Cajun cravins!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leeds
“Great selection of tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

Turned up close to closing last Sunday evening, but after asking nicely we were welcomed and quickly seated with menus. We opted to try the feature beer each, a dark Louisiana brew which was a good start. We ordered a selection from the starters which arrived pretty quickly as they were wanting to shut down the kitchen. I liked the 'service with a smile'! We shared crawfish bisque, shrimp, oyster and crawfish gumbo, seafood fondue, frog legs, 'gator bites, and cornbread, and the three of us pronounced them all good. Would recommend and certainly go again.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
pflugerville,tx
“Very Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Grew up eating Cajun food and was not impressed with this place at all. The food wasnt horrible but I would not recommend to my friends and haven't been back.