“Good steak and good service” 4 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #40 of 290 restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Phoenix, Arizona
“Good steak and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I actually ate here a couple of times. Each time was great. My steak was cooked perfectly how I ordered it. It was tender and delicious. The bread and butter was yummy. They have a nice choice of sides and a decent beer selection. I would definitely eat here again.

Visited March 2013

69% Recommend
Boerne, Texas, United States
“Saltgrass high priced food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Saltgrass has good food but higher than usual prices. Their flavored teas are $4.00 when other restuarants charge on average $2.99. Their steaks are good but also high compared to Logans or Texas Roadhouse or even Texas Land and Cattle. I told the manager I won't be coming back after that $4.00 price for ice tea!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Draper, UT
“Great food, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

We really like this place. As it turned out, we got the same waiter we had when we were here in November, and he was outstanding again (thanks Travis!). I had the 12oz ribeye, and it was excellent. I also like the rattlesnake poppers, which have a nice bite to them if you like spicy food. Anyway, regardless of what you order, your food will be very good and the service outstanding. Very reasonable prices as well. Oh, and while it looked like there would be a long wait for a table, once again we got seated in less than five minutes. We will definitely be back again.

Visited March 2013
Richardson, Texas, United States
“Late night treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was craving something sweet but didn't want to go very far from our hotel. Lucky for us the Saltgrass Steak House was open late and had cheesecake. And what a cheesecake it was! A GIANT piece of blueberry lemon cheesecake. My boyfriend and I shared it, but there was easily enough for one more person. The place was busy when we were there, but the staff was very attentive and kind to us.

Visited February 2013
Stirling, United Kingdom
“New York Strip came off the sole of the New York Shoe”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Worst piece of steak I have ever had. Ordered it medium rare and it came medium well done but I doubt that mattered - it was dry and tough, Not cheap either. Would not recommend

Visited February 2013