“Awesome salads” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Houston, Texas
“Awesome salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I just stumbled upon it buy chance. The front desk person at the hotel across from it recommended it and I was not disappointed. We ordered two different salads (Mine was with some fish that I cant recall) but both dishes well amazing. Recommend it strongly

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sturgeon Bay
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

The staff at our hotel raved about this restaurant, and it was easy to see why! The waiter told us that 80% of the food is locally sourced, and they even have their own garden on site. They have a diverse menu--there's something to please everyone. The drinks were outstanding, too, as was the wait staff. The restaurant is nicely designed and comfortable and sitting outside to eat a meal in December was a thrill for this Northerner. My only complaint is that I live 1,000 miles away and won't get back for a long time.

Visited December 2013
Round Rock, Texas
“Large women's group outing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

The food was awesome. Everyone had something different and except for a little bread, every plate was clean. Good service. Made it to our movie with time to spare. Great choice for lunch!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, TX
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Hands down my favorite restaurant in the area. Food is always fresh and delicious. Killer Cheese Burger is usually my go-to. One of the best burgers around. Also really enjoy their brisket sandwich when it's on special. My only complaint is that I wish this location had some brews by Live Oak on tap, like the other Austin location does.

Visited November 2013
Carrollton, Texas
“Wonderful food and lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Visiting family in Cedar Park and went for dinner. Happy hour included appetizers along with drinks. I highly recommend the pomegranate sage Rita it was very good and they don't skimp on the alcohol! The choice in appetizers is amazing! the entrees are diverse and everything we had was delicious. I had the green chili pork tacos, lots of food and very tasty. My young grand kids were with us and it was a great environment for them. The wait staff was knowledgable and very attentive.

Visited November 2013