“It was ok!” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
TX
“It was ok!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

It was an ok food, nothing spectacular. Ordered chicken with crawfish, the chicken was very dry, and vegetables soggy.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Pflugerville, Texas
“Closed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

Sad to say, per manager they are closed at this location. City bought property for project. Other location in Pflugerville/Austin on I35 still good.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin
“Not a good experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

There are alot of great reviews so i obvously ate the wrong things! Steak and gumbo both were horrible!!!
Only good thing was the house Merlot.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“Excellent Cajun Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This is a beautiful little restaurant on Round Rock Ave. The décor is really nice inside. The gumbo, and etoufee were good. We thought the prices were a little high. Try them out for good Cajun food.

Visited March 2013
Cedar Park, Texas
“So many intriguing items on the menu you can't choose.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My wife and I went to the French Quarter for our wedding anniversary. From the second I opened the menu I knew it was going to be a difficult decision. The appetizers alone presented too many delicious sounding choices. I settled on the crab cake and my wife had Oysters Rockefeller. The oysters were delicious, with a little twist on the traditional. Fried instead of broiled.
My crab cake was very tasty. Lots of crab, not so much cake. It is served with a slaw that is a perfect accompaniment.
Not knowing when or where to stop I had Mahi Ponchetrain for my entree. Still on the appetizer menu my wife had a cup of gumbo and a cup of étouffée for her dinner. Yeah, we over ordered but we have great leftovers.
This restaurant is a keeper. The menu offers wonderful takes on beef, pork and chicken if you aren't into seafood. I can't wait to go back and try some of those as well. Service was smooth and considerate.

Visited August 2013