“everyone was so friendly, & helpful.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 23 hotels in Round Rock

217 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We've stayed here before last year in November when visiting family but this stay was longer; we stayed for a week and had great service! When I booked it originally I had not booked the whole stay and things got confusing but the front desk staff and manager were extremely helpful in figuring things out!!!! Awesome staff that week (June18-26). Housekeeping came at different times each day (sometimes a lil too early) and was hard to work around BC they'd come when I was trying to get a workout in, but that was pretty much the only bad thing I can say. Close by to food and shopping. Quiet. I rested very well at night. Pool is small but it was usually just my son and I out there so he enjoyed it. I was able to do my laundry before flying home and the breakfast my son liked. I love the area, great price, very clean and will definitely be staying here in the future when visiting my family again. Thanks!

• Stayed June 2013
Pablo C, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Round Rock, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
FranzenRN,

We are so glad you came back for another enjoyable visit. We are very proud of our wonderful staff and hotel and can't wait for you to come back to visit us again.

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Round Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Round Rock

Address: 6 Roundville Lane, Round Rock, TX 78664
Location: United States > Texas > Round Rock
Ranked #4 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Round Rock 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Round Rock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.