“Great place for a weekend getaway!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Price
Book early and Save 25%
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Grapevine, Texas
“Great place for a weekend getaway!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

My friends and I were looking for a hotel for a girls' weekend to Austin, and we found a super rate on the Country Inn & Suites in Round Rock. I was a little apprehensive because the rate was so cheap, but all of my fears were unfounded! The lobby is really cute with homey furniture and wood floors. The desk clerk was friendly and checked us in quickly. Our room was really nice! We had a king bed and a pull-out sofa with a fridge and microwave in the room. All of the furnishings were in great condition and the towels were thick and soft. We didn't use the pool, but it looked nice. One of my biggest pet peeves is a hotel where "breakfast" is all carbs, and this hotel didn't fall into that trap. Each day, there were hot items on the buffet, along with fresh fruit and dairy items.

Bottom line: if I'm in the Austin area again, I will defintiely stay here!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Poteau, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

We were looking for a reasonably priced, clean, safe place that was close to the Interstate and found a perfect match here. At check in our teenage boys enjoyed the chocolate chip cookies! The lobby was a comfortable family room setting with a lending library of books. I snagged one and read till bedtime. Room was clean and fair sized. Had fridge and microwave. Bed was uncomfortable for us though. The breakfast had the best variety for all of us. Eggs, sausage, oatmeal or yogurt with add your own toppings, cereal and fruit. Good stay.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Hewitt, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

We have stayed at the Country Inn and Suites several times. It has always been a great paloce to stay. Easy check in, rooms are clean and breakfast is always hot and fresh. THe evening cookies in the sitting area is a nice touch also. I would highly recommend this Inn as I know we will be returning in the Spring.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Lampasas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2011

We have repeatedly stayed at this particular hotel in the Round Rock/Austin area. It never disappoints us. The staff is pleasant, the room is exceptional clean and well decorated. The lobby is very unusual as it has a welcoming fireplace with seating all around it. The free breakfast has a large variety and was tastey. I would highly recommend this hotel and I know we will be returning ourselves.

Oh yes, the price was great too!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Vallejo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Very helpful staff. Great breakfast,our room was very pleasant and clean. Only disappointment was that the hot tub was broken. I wanted to sit in it after driving back from San Antonio in bumper to bumper traffic. I am with the couple earlier, wish I had seen their review in not trusting the Google map. I did check today, and they seem to have corrected their direction. If not exit at #254 if coming from Austin, not #253.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011 via mobile

Dead cricket under pillow.Spider webs everywhere. (room 101) Pool non function. Room 102 smells like mildew.

• Stayed July 2011
CISRNDR, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Round Rock, responded to this review, July 11, 2011
We take comments as yours seriously in an efforts to improve our overall quality and guest experience!
Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

What a great place to spend a night. I wish I could have stayed longer! The room was very comfortable and clean and I loved the jacuzzi tub! It was a pleasant surprise. The desk staff was very nice and friendly. I cant wait to stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Round Rock? Share your experiences!