We stayed here one night when my daughter had a softball tournament. The staff was incredibly friendly, especially the bartender/waiter in the restaurant. We also tried the restaurant for dinner and our entire family was pleased (the steak salad was incredible!). Our room was very clean and they happily provided a small refrigerator when requested, which was nice since we wanted cold waters for the game the next day. My kids absolutely LOVED the indoor pool. The only problem we had was that the room directly across form us kept opening and shutting every 5-10 minutes from midnight until almost 2am with someone going to and from another room. Luckily it did not disturb my little girl as she was on the pull-out coach furtherest from the door, but I didn't get to sleep until they across the hall finally stopped opening/closing the door. I didn't call the management though because I felt that it wasn't really there fault or something that they could control - the other guests weren't yelling/talking loud really, just opening/closing doors. Overall, we really liked this hotel and would easily recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked among the best in guest satisfaction, the award-winning Austin Marriott North hotel defines superior service and amenities. The only full-service hotel in Round Rock, TX, offering a convenient location in La Frontera E-Commerce Park near Dell Headquarters, Hewlett Packard, Samsung and IBM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Austin Marriott North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austin Marriott North Hotel Round Rock
- Marriott Round Rock
- Marriott Hotel Round Rock
- Round Rock Marriott