We also stayed at the Austin Marriott North Hotel in Round Rock on the day of the big Univ. of Texas vs. Kansas State Univ. football game on Sept. 21. I don't remember seeing the staff wearing purple t-shirts. I know that the K-State football team was staying there because there was a lot of purple t-shirts that the fans were wearing. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. One employee talked to me and explained what the football team eats before a big game. I found it fascinating. The lobby was buzzing with excitement and activitiy so I loved being in the middle of so much action. The bomb sniffing dog for the football game was there with some UT police officers. They were there to escort the K-State football team to the game. The rooms were spacious and modern and extremely clean. Our bathroom had a shower which was huge and spotless with many amenities and thick fluffy towels. I loved staying at this Marriott because it was away from the big city and it was quiet. There were many restaurants close by for us to go to after the football game. I would stay here again and again. Thanks Marriott!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked among the best in guest satisfaction, the award-winning Austin Marriott North hotel defines superior service and amenities. The only full-service hotel in Round Rock, TX, offering a convenient location in La Frontera E-Commerce Park near Dell Headquarters, Hewlett Packard, Samsung and IBM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Austin Marriott North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austin Marriott North Hotel Round Rock
- Marriott Round Rock
- Marriott Hotel Round Rock
- Round Rock Marriott