If you need to be in the Round Rock area, this is about the fanciest thing you'll get, but you're paying for it. The Starbucks doesn't take membership cards and the barista messed something up 6 of 6, for me. Roomservice charges gratuity onto the bill; but the roomservice people still expect cash. King suite was very nice; ideal for business travel with lots of outlets/desk space etc... The filet mignon was one of the best I've had, and I eat a steak nearly every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked among the best in guest satisfaction, the award-winning Austin Marriott North hotel defines superior service and amenities. The only full-service hotel in Round Rock, TX, offering a convenient location in La Frontera E-Commerce Park near Dell Headquarters, Hewlett Packard, Samsung and IBM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Austin Marriott North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austin Marriott North Hotel Round Rock
- Marriott Round Rock
- Marriott Hotel Round Rock
- Round Rock Marriott