I’ve been staying at the Marriott North for over 10 years. And while the hotel is a solid “good” it has slipped and is slipping down the scale. I attribute most of the slippage to lack of maintenance and no general refurbishment in years. Honestly, I hadn’t really noticed until I mentioned to a colleague that I was staying there and he said that he stopped going there because of the general lack of upkeep. I then started to notice that, yes, the hotel is in need some care. For example, the elevator buttons are severely scratched and there are numerous carpet stains throughout the hotel. Finally, there is a musty smell that waffs through the air. It’s doubtful I’ll stay there again when you can stay at much newer and nicer hotels at the Domain for the same price or even cheaper.
Still, service is excellent. Everyone is friendly and eager to help. Service is one area where the hotel still shines. This hotel is the only one that I am aware of in Round Rock that has room service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked among the best in guest satisfaction, the award-winning Austin Marriott North hotel defines superior service and amenities. The only full-service hotel in Round Rock, TX, offering a convenient location in La Frontera E-Commerce Park near Dell Headquarters, Hewlett Packard, Samsung and IBM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Austin Marriott North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austin Marriott North Hotel Round Rock
- Marriott Round Rock
- Marriott Hotel Round Rock
- Round Rock Marriott