My wife and I made the decision to stay at the Marriott Austin North when our granddaughter moved to Round Rock three years ago. We have stayed at other downtown Austin facilities but wanted a closer facility to our family. As a Marriott Rewards customer we always look for convenience, safety, cleanliness, restaurant facilities, a fair lodging rate and a friendly staff with a genuinely excellent customer service attitude. We have certainly found all of these reasons to be accurate in our experiences during each of our visits over the last three years. Regardless of the time of day or night that we arrived we have always been greeted with an eagerness to serve us with excellent customer service. The Sous Chef, Mr. Greg Driver, has visited us at our breakfast table making sure that we were pleased with the quality of our food and we were enjoying an excellent breakfast. One of the facility managers, Ms. Sue Kunz, has also visited us at different times; in the hotel lobby, at the front desk and also in the restaurant making sure that we are having a pleasant stay at the Marriott Austin North. Beginning with the personnel at the front desk, the housekeeping personnel, restaurant personnel, to the student interns everyone that we have encountered displayed professionalism and extraordinary manners. We have stayed at other Marriott's in other cities and were pleased with the vast majority of them. We rate the Austin Marriott North as good if not better than any of our previous stays in Houston, San Antonio, Sugarland, and Baton Rouge. Marriott is definitely our personal choice for "home away from home lodging" when we travel. The close proximity for great shopping locations, easy access to downtown areas, and easy access to the MOPAC 1 expressway are additional reasons for selecting Marriott Austin North. We certainly recommend this property as a fantastic choice for a family with young children to retired seniors like the two of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ranked among the best in guest satisfaction, the award-winning Austin Marriott North hotel defines superior service and amenities. The only full-service hotel in Round Rock, TX, offering a convenient location in La Frontera E-Commerce Park near Dell Headquarters, Hewlett Packard, Samsung and IBM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Austin Marriott North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Austin Marriott North Hotel Round Rock
- Marriott Round Rock
- Marriott Hotel Round Rock
- Round Rock Marriott