“Great service as always at a great price” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2600 La Frontera Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Barrie, Canada
“Great service as always at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

Have stayed here many times. Always welcomed back as a Platinum Guest. Generally upgraded to Concierge Floor on most trips. Concierge louge staff are fantastic. Room service is fast and good. Great hotel

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2011

My recent visit to Austin Marriott North was very pleasant. From the service to the comfortable room to the quality food served at the conference, everything was pleasing. I can't wait to visit the hotel again. Thanks for making my stay so wonderful.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Mart, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

I am on a very limited diet. This is the first hotel that has EVER offered to save my room-service lunch leftovers and reheat them for my dinner. Unbelievable service!! And with a smile! The food was excellent, too.

Room Tip: Join the Marriott Rewards Program
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Plano, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2011

good rooms good hotel nice peolple working very good breakfast

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Bratislava, Slovakia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2011

I stayed in this hotel 51 nights in 2010...Yes, I made it to Gold in Mariott :-)
Pros:
1. Staff there was very nice and very helpful. They did remember me after just few stays.
2. No problem with parking.
3. Good breakfast and good dinner venue.
4. Excellent TV channel selections.
5. Fitness and pool...
Cons:
1. Location. A bit far from anything really.
2. You can see that this hotel has been around for a while. It is clean, but it just has its age...

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2011

Last weekend we had the opportunity to stay at the Austin Marriott North. The hotel is actually in Round Rock, TX, a suburb just north of Austin. I've stayed in several Austin area hotels, and we were pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I stay in hotels (usually Marriott) throughout the country, and this property was great! The bed was one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept in, and the room was spacious. The front desk staff greeted us with a warm, friendly, Marriott welcome, as usual, and called to make sure the room was up to my standards. The breakfast buffet was very good compared to other hotels, with fresh selections.

Six months per year I stay in hotels, so I'm very picky, and write reviews when I find a good hotel or a bad one as well. The Concierge Lounge was closed on the weekend, so I can't address it, but if it were anything like the rest of the hotel, I'm sure it was great too.

This Marriott is hidden off of I-35 back in a business complex, but close to good restaurants. Not far from Downtown Austin, and close to Dell, this is a good choice if you are looking to relax after a busy day.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2010

We stayed at this hotel for one night. It’s easy to locate right off of I-35. Check in was quick at around 1:00 p.m. and the front desk employee was friendly. Parking was ample and free. The room was a standard Marriott room with a very comfortable bed. The bathroom was small and lacked some of the little amenities of other Marriotts. There were some minor cleanliness issues as well…sink and toilet not thoroughly cleaned and a pubic hair on the phone buttons (yep, sorry to be frank, but it grossed me out).

We were planning to have the breakfast buffet around 9:00 or 9:30 in the morning (on a Sunday) because the event we were going to would cause us to have a late lunch. Luckily, I asked what time the buffet was served. We were disappointed to learn that it is only served until 9:00. So we had to change our plans and eat earlier. We enjoyed the buffet very much, especially the large selection of fresh fruits. The atmosphere was nice as well with a view of the water fountain. Our waitress was very friendly and helpful.

Even though we encountered a few minor negatives, we would stay at this hotel again provided the rate was as good as the one we had this stay.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family

Been to Austin Marriott North? Share your experiences!