“Happy Times” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 22 things to do in Round Rock
Round Rock, Texas
“Happy Times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I love coming here you get great service, decent food, GREAT BEER, costs about the same as your regular joe restaurant, comfortable seats, and they are quick to bring you food. I love bringing my kiddo during the day, and having my hot date with the hubby at night!

Austin, Texas
“False Advertising - Misleading customers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Hello. I am absolutely disgusted by my experience in Flix Brewhouse. I have never filed a customer complaint but my experience there this evening has made me want to voice my concern every way possible. My 3 year old son and myself planned on seeing Smurfs 2 at 6pm. I went online and bought two tickets but was refused entry because of a new policy that indicated children under 6 were not allowed to be admitted to a PG movie after 6pm. However, there was no indication of this on the Flix Brewhouse website I booked on. Also, there was another sign in the building that completely indicated a different rule - No Children under 6 were allowed entry to a G or PG movie after 9pm.This meant we should have been allowed entry. However, the manager did not honor this notice. My son was hugely disappointed and I feel that Flix Brewhouse did not correctly advertise their policy and misled me completely by advertising a different policy and not updating their website

“Awesome movie theater”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The staff was over courteous, the prices are better than most restaurants, and they home brew their beer. Great establishment!

Texas
9 attraction reviews
“A nice treat but expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

There's no doubt that it is good to watch a movie where they bring you food and drink, and both are pretty decent. The chairs are comfortable, there is plenty of room. I found the the service to be responsive. There isn't really enough light to see what you are eating, you have to just grab something and put it in your mouth. You will pay a price for your comfort - the cost of admission, sandwiches, and a beer or glass of wine for a couple will bring it close to $60. Way better experience than the usual theater though.

Visited May 2013
austin,texas
13 attraction reviews
“beer and a flick”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We have enjoyed going to the Flix brewhouse. We usually order appetizers, and beer. They have been very good.
The service can be spotty. We have had things we ordered never make it to us.

My kids did order a milkshake, and said it was really good.

Visited November 2012