“Fun time!” 4 of 5 stars

Georgetown, Texas
10 attraction reviews
“Fun time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We just saw our second movie here. This place is a blast. I love having the popcorn delivered to my seat. We had a pizza this time and it was good. This time we sat on the row with the rolling chairs that is the aisle when you come in. I'm only 5'2" and my feet did not touch the floor and there is no foot bar/rest. So if you are short you might want to not sit on that row. We'll go back again. Wish they had coke instead of Pepsi. And it's beer and wine only. Cocktails would be nice

Visited June 2013

“Hate the seating system >:|”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Everything is awesome besides the seating system.. They have A,B,C system that lets you in by groups.. So buy your tickets online and you will not know what lets you are in until you are there which sux... If you do get D,E, or F might as well get your money back you will be watching movie on the first row.. Change your system !!!!!! Please I love it here

Visited June 2013
Hutto, Texas
4 attraction reviews
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great Food. Great Seating. comfortable. Great Variety. Just absolutely love this place. they are always doing different fun activities as well which is fun to hear of.

Visited February 2013
TX
13 attraction reviews
“Had a great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family of 5 went to Flix Brewhouse over the weekend for a movie and dinner. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was very good (Burgers, chicken strips, pizza, and crunchy french fries), and the theater was comfortable and clean. Yes, it's overpriced, but we had a wonderful time and everything was perfect. I would definitely go back again!

Visited May 2013
Austin, Texas
9 attraction reviews
“Excellent customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Bought tickets online but could not use them. Had to go to Flix to try to exchange them. What a pleasant experience. The "Ticket Guy" just exchanged them - no fuss, no muss - for the next day. Unfortunately we could not use them again, the other "Ticket Guy" just took the reissued tickets and gave me passes to use when I could. NO HASSLE!

What a pleasure! Flix is now my first stop for movie tickets.

Visited May 2013