“unique way to order, and lots of choices” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 300 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American
Austin, Texas
“unique way to order, and lots of choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was my first time eating here, you have write your order on a bag and there are lots of choices. The service is fast and friendly and the food is very good. Gotta try the gryo.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Woodbury,CT
“Better than Subway or Quiznos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was taken to Which Wich while in Round Rock for business, and impressed by their non-traditional choices. They had more than the usual boring sandwich choices. Taste-wise it wasn't as good as I had hoped, but I would trade taste for variety in this case. Wish I had the guts to try the Elvis sandwich...

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hutto, Texas
“More options than subway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Im not a big sandwhich eater at all. When I go to subway all I ever get is my bread with ham and salt and pepper. But here at which wich I can add a lot more stuff because they have more variety that I like.

Visited September 2012
Waco, Texas, United States
“Wonderful visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great visit. Had to take my dog to vet in Austin and this which wich had perfect outdoor seating. Arnold helped make this the best possible visit. Even brought water for my dog. We eat at many WWs but this was the best ever

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Central Texas
“First timer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I'd never been to a which wich before but I ate there a couple of days ago. I was VERY impressed with the cleanliness, friendliness of the staff and accessibility. As a vegetarian I was pleased that I had at least 5 sandwich choices and oodles of options. The sandwich was delicious, toasted, melty and very tasty. I even got an oatmeal cookie and it was every bit as good as any cookie I'd had before. It wasn't greasy at all, just toasty, chewy and yummy. I plan to go back again and can highly recommend this location!

• Visited March 2013