“Excellent Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel four straight weekends as I waited for my apartment to open. I can say the staff has been excellent. They gave me the same room every weekend per my request and have be nothing but helpful. They always greet you with a smile and have met all of my needs. I really want to bring attention to Nikki Patterson and Payne Hoover for helping each one of my visits. Both of them made sure my stays have been enjoyable ones.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Nikki P, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Mr. B

I love sharing our guest comments with the team here at Candlewood Suites and your review was truly fantastic. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us and what a great team we have here. We are all excited for your new "digs" and hope you enjoy Round Rock as much as we do even as we will miss seeing you on the weekends.

Thanks again for your kind words!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Ouray, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Nothing special but the place was clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful. We loved the extra elbow room and kitchenette. Couple things in the room were broken but was no big deal. Would stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Nikki P, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
GayleBuske -

At the Candlewood Suites, we love to hear feedback from our guests and read new reviews from TripAdvisor together during team meetings. Thank you so much for taking the time to sit down and review our hotel!

We hope to see you again next time your travels take you to the area - we also hope we can make your next trip something special.
sjc
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Don't think because it says Suites, that means you get your bed made and fresh towels. Well, if you make your bed. They will do it once a week. If you need towels, take yours to the front desk. I guess this is the new way of not adding a fee to clean your room daily, giving you more control over what you pay for. For less money I will stay at a full service hotel. OK, so, the key did not work, when I got back in on day two, they had to confirm when I was checking out, cuz they were not sure. Other than that it is off the road, have your GPS to get here. Maybe that is just the Texas roads I am not used to.

The rooms are clean, it is relatively new. TV is I think the free antenna HDTV and they do have DVD players in the room. Don't ya always carry the DVDs on a road trip?

So, maybe 3 stars at the most. I think even Hotel 6 changes or at least makes your bed every day.......

The people here are nice and do all the standard scripted things....

Did I mention the freight trains and the whistles near by?

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Nikki P, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for the Candlewood Suites. All of the team here works hard to make each guests' stay as comfortable as possible and all feedback from guests helps us to improve our hotel and operation.

Many guests are unfamiliar with the Candlewood Suites brand and the services that we do and do not offer. I apologize if the cleaning schedule or DVD lending library were not properly communicated to you when you arrived at our hotel. I also understand how the noise associated with an active train station can cause a disturbance and weigh on the sleep quality score you gave in your review.

Again, thank you for taking the time to complete a review that also mentions the great team we have here and our guest rooms.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Joannesandobal@ yahoo.com .Im giviing my OEM speach about this plce I went next Door to check it out so went thier then came usar and right away as theier were showing me right away I knew this was it and everybody Is so nice and helpfull they just need a pool

• Stayed July 2013
Joanne S -

Thank you for your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am not quite able to understand your full review but I believe you had great things to say about the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the team here at Candlewood Suites. Though it would be nice to have a pool in this summer heat, I hope you enjoyed your trip to Central Texas and that we see you again soon.

Thanks!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. The staff is lovely and very nice and helpful. My son loved the basketball court. Our bed was very comfortable and the room was nice. They are like a mini apartment. The cupboard is full of awesome food and decently priced for convenience. All they are missing is a pool.

• Stayed May 2013
Nikki P, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Taylertay -

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of the Candlewood Suites in Round Rock! We enjoy reading all reviews so we can continue to improve our hotel. I'm so glad your son enjoyed the basketball court and you were able find everything you needed while you were here. Next time you're in the area, we hope to see you again!

Thanks!

- Nikki Patterson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff. Had a great stay. The nicest hotel manager I have ever met. Very good location.

Dear Trip Advisor I'm not sure why I have to write 200 characters. I can say what I need to in less....

• Stayed May 2013
Nikki P, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Round Rock, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Dear Texas Heritage

Thank you so very much for your wonderful and kind post about the Candlewood Suites in Round Rock! Sorry that TripAdvisor makes you type a minimum amount of words, but it was nice to be able to read your comments twice. :)

We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Nikki Patterson
georgetown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I had 2 quests come to visit from Malaysia and booked them into the Candlewood suites in round rock. The staff here came through for us time and time again, often going out of their way to accommodate their needs. The round rock location is very nice. And Renae L. was exceptionally outgoing and interested in the comfort of both my guests, making their stay here very pleasant.

Room Tip: The studios apt are very spacious compared to extended stay america.