Don't think because it says Suites, that means you get your bed made and fresh towels. Well, if you make your bed. They will do it once a week. If you need towels, take yours to the front desk. I guess this is the new way of not adding a fee to clean your room daily, giving you more control over what you pay for. For less money I will stay at a full service hotel. OK, so, the key did not work, when I got back in on day two, they had to confirm when I was checking out, cuz they were not sure. Other than that it is off the road, have your GPS to get here. Maybe that is just the Texas roads I am not used to.
The rooms are clean, it is relatively new. TV is I think the free antenna HDTV and they do have DVD players in the room. Don't ya always carry the DVDs on a road trip?
So, maybe 3 stars at the most. I think even Hotel 6 changes or at least makes your bed every day.......
The people here are nice and do all the standard scripted things....
Did I mention the freight trains and the whistles near by?
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Round Rock Hotel
- Candlewood Suites Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
- Candlewood Round Rock
- Round Rock Candlewood Suites
- Round Rock Candlewood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection.At the Candlewood Suites Austin Round Rock Hotel, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. We are located on IH 35, near Dell Computers and close to restaurants, attractions and shopping centers. Downtown Austin, Austin City Limits, Southwestern University and the University of Texas are all within a 20 minute drive of the hotel. The Dell Diamond with Round Rock Express baseball is 5 minutes away. The Candlewood Suites Round Rock Hotel is conveniently located within 3 miles of Round Rock Hospital, and less than 5 miles from the new Round Rock Premium Outlet center. All guest rooms in the hotel feature full kitchens and one queen size bed. The Candlewood Suites Round Rock hotel offers complimentary laundry facilities, a full fitness center, business desk in the lobby with Internet and both wired and wireless high speed Internet connections in guest rooms. The Candlewood Suites Round Rock hotel is pet friendly. A non-refundable pet fee of $75 to $150 is required along with a signed pet agreement at check-in. Documentation specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available. Call hotel for a copy of the full pet policy.The maximum number of guests (including children) allowed per room is 2 in a room with one bed or 4 in a room with 1 queen and a sofa sleeper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Candlewood Suites Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.