This isn't for the type that needs a lot of ambiance. My studio suite was clean and comfortable. The decor was understated, which can be a relief after spending time in some overdecorated B&Bs. A full sized refrigerator, double burner range, microwave, sink, dishes, dishwasher, a well proportioned bathroom and a flat panel TV with a DVD player are luxury enough when one is focused on the outside world. After a day of driving around the Austin area it is nice to be able to avoid another restaurant meal and eat in privacy. There is a Sprout's Farmers Market on Hwy 620 at I-35 which has a terrific selection of fresh and prepared food and a lot of items in small containers at very good prices. There are also many restaurants and take away food places in the area. For an extended stay I would consider bringing in a couple of pictures from home, a cheap throw, and maybe a plant to personalize the space. Whether for one night or a month this will be my hotel of choice in the Round Rock area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection.At the Candlewood Suites Austin Round Rock Hotel, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. We are located on IH 35, near Dell Computers and close to restaurants, attractions and shopping centers. Downtown Austin, Austin City Limits, Southwestern University and the University of Texas are all within a 20 minute drive of the hotel. The Dell Diamond with Round Rock Express baseball is 5 minutes away. The Candlewood Suites Round Rock Hotel is conveniently located within 3 miles of Round Rock Hospital, and less than 5 miles from the new Round Rock Premium Outlet center. All guest rooms in the hotel feature full kitchens and one queen size bed. The Candlewood Suites Round Rock hotel offers complimentary laundry facilities, a full fitness center, business desk in the lobby with Internet and both wired and wireless high speed Internet connections in guest rooms. The Candlewood Suites Round Rock hotel is pet friendly. A non-refundable pet fee of $75 to $150 is required along with a signed pet agreement at check-in. Documentation specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available. Call hotel for a copy of the full pet policy.The maximum number of guests (including children) allowed per room is 2 in a room with one bed or 4 in a room with 1 queen and a sofa sleeper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Candlewood Suites Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
- Candlewood Round Rock
- Round Rock Candlewood Suites