We just ended a 5-month stay at Candlewood in Round Rock while our house in Austin was being built. Our room had many nice features that were superior to more expensive hotels that we usually stay in--a very comfortable bed, fantastic shower, great soundproofing. The location was great, within walking distance to beautiful parks, cozy downtown Round Rock, and one of the two greatest urban bat locations in the world. Every conceivable chain restaurant is an easy drive. But best of all is the warm and wonderful staff that stopped at nothing to make us comfortable and satisfied. While we were there, two new flat-screen TVs were added to our room, as well as entirely new artwork. It would have been painted as well if we hadn't filled it too much with all of our stuff. During the warm months, there are weekly cookouts with great food cooked on the outdoor grill. Nikki, the fantastic manager, has filled the hotel with a friendly staff that I won't credit individually for fear of skipping one of the many people deserving of individual credit. But both for the very comfortable facility and for the exceptional staff, I highly recommend Candlewood-Round Rock, especially for extended stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection.At the Candlewood Suites Austin Round Rock Hotel, we put the amenities where they really count: in your room. We are located on IH 35, near Dell Computers and close to restaurants, attractions and shopping centers. Downtown Austin, Austin City Limits, Southwestern University and the University of Texas are all within a 20 minute drive of the hotel. The Dell Diamond with Round Rock Express baseball is 5 minutes away. The Candlewood Suites Round Rock Hotel is conveniently located within 3 miles of Round Rock Hospital, and less than 5 miles from the new Round Rock Premium Outlet center. All guest rooms in the hotel feature full kitchens and one queen size bed. The Candlewood Suites Round Rock hotel offers complimentary laundry facilities, a full fitness center, business desk in the lobby with Internet and both wired and wireless high speed Internet connections in guest rooms. The Candlewood Suites Round Rock hotel is pet friendly. A non-refundable pet fee of $75 to $150 is required along with a signed pet agreement at check-in. Documentation specifying that all vaccinations are up to date must be available. Call hotel for a copy of the full pet policy.The maximum number of guests (including children) allowed per room is 2 in a room with one bed or 4 in a room with 1 queen and a sofa sleeper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Candlewood Suites Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
- Candlewood Round Rock
- Round Rock Candlewood Suites