“Not a good stay” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Victoria, Texas, United States
“Not a good stay”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

The only redeeming factor was the great breakfast, even with having to clean off a dirty table. I hope the renovations get to the rooms we used. Bathroom tiles cracked to point of moving underfoot. Second room had holes in blinds and feminine hygiene product left in room. Room was about 80 degrees when we walked in. Would have left if refund was possible. Toilet in both rooms had yellow streaks inside. This was not a pleasant experience at all. Very little parking by doors due to construction materials.

Room Tip: Do not use hotels.com; accommodations changed without permission or approval. I would suggest reques...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
RobinBeadles, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Guest,
Please allow me to express my concern and apology to you . After reading your review I discovered that you were in a room that should have been flagged as out of service due to the renovation schedule.That was an error on our part and the room has been removed from the inventory for renovation and repair.
I am glad to know that you enjoyed the hot complimentary breakfast bufet that we serve.
I hope that you would consider coming back and giving us a chance to show you how nice our new rooms are. You can contact us directly at the property in the sales office .We do appreciate your businesss.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
San Antonio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have yet to hear back from the manager in reference to my stay on 04/27/13.. I spoke to Brittany who advised that manager would call me within 2 days which would have been 04/30/13 and still no response. The toilet would over flow it did in the evening when my husband came into the room to use the restroom at midnight and again in the morning. The only reason we did not go to the front desk at midnight was because my children were asleep and I did not want to wake them up so we layed towels on the ground. Then in the morning when we woke up again it overflowed in which we notified front desk and they let us use the restroom across the hall along with the shower since our shower would leave water during and after you showered. I am just disappointed with this stay and now my concern is that our next visit which is scheduled for June 1st will not be any better especially since it was not important enough for the manager to call me back. I am seriously thinking of having our baseball team find a different hotel to stay at...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

RobinBeadles, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear Guest,
Please accept a sincere apology for the delay in responding to you regarding your recent stay.Our management team does understand the importance of rapidly responding to our guests if they have a negative experience during their stay.Unfortunately a miscomunication occured and the manager's schedule changed. As a result we will be contacting you to speak with you regarding your stay. Our maintanence department has been informed and are correcting any problem with the toilet.
Our location is popular for youth sports groups and we certainly hope to keep your team as our valued customers.We will make every effort to ensure that you have a very enjoyable stay with us on your next visit.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock

Address: 1209 North IH 35, Round Rock, TX 78664
Location: United States > Texas > Round Rock
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#11 Business Hotel in Round Rock
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock 3*
The Wingate by Wyndham is a truly unique hotel in Round Rock, Texas, located in the heart of the city minutes away from the popular destinations. Our 100 over-sized guestrooms are appointed with modern decor and quality amenities. In the morning enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast; in the evening unwind in our upscale wine bar. Have a corporate meeting or lavish social event in our Williamson Conference Center with 15,000 feet of flexible meeting space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
Wingate Round Rock
Wingate Hotel Round Rock

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.