“Wingate Wyndham Round Rock is my 1st choice in the future when staying in this area.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock

Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #15 of 23 hotels in Round Rock

264 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
San Antonio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have yet to hear back from the manager in reference to my stay on 04/27/13.. I spoke to Brittany who advised that manager would call me within 2 days which would have been 04/30/13 and still no response. The toilet would over flow it did in the evening when my husband came into the room to use the restroom at midnight and again in the morning. The only reason we did not go to the front desk at midnight was because my children were asleep and I did not want to wake them up so we layed towels on the ground. Then in the morning when we woke up again it overflowed in which we notified front desk and they let us use the restroom across the hall along with the shower since our shower would leave water during and after you showered. I am just disappointed with this stay and now my concern is that our next visit which is scheduled for June 1st will not be any better especially since it was not important enough for the manager to call me back. I am seriously thinking of having our baseball team find a different hotel to stay at...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

RobinBeadles, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear Guest,
Please accept a sincere apology for the delay in responding to you regarding your recent stay.Our management team does understand the importance of rapidly responding to our guests if they have a negative experience during their stay.Unfortunately a miscomunication occured and the manager's schedule changed. As a result we will be contacting you to speak with you regarding your stay. Our maintanence department has been informed and are correcting any problem with the toilet.
Our location is popular for youth sports groups and we certainly hope to keep your team as our valued customers.We will make every effort to ensure that you have a very enjoyable stay with us on your next visit.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock

Address: 1209 North IH 35, Round Rock, TX 78664
Location: United States > Texas > Round Rock
#12 Business Hotel in Round Rock
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock 3*
The Wingate by Wyndham is a truly unique hotel in Round Rock, Texas, located in the heart of the city minutes away from the popular destinations. Our 100 over-sized guestrooms are appointed with modern decor and quality amenities. In the morning enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast; in the evening unwind in our upscale wine bar. Have a corporate meeting or lavish social event in our Williamson Conference Center with 15,000 feet of flexible meeting space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
Wingate Round Rock
Wingate Hotel Round Rock

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.