“Disappointed Stay” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
San Antonio
“Disappointed Stay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have yet to hear back from the manager in reference to my stay on 04/27/13.. I spoke to Brittany who advised that manager would call me within 2 days which would have been 04/30/13 and still no response. The toilet would over flow it did in the evening when my husband came into the room to use the restroom at midnight and again in the morning. The only reason we did not go to the front desk at midnight was because my children were asleep and I did not want to wake them up so we layed towels on the ground. Then in the morning when we woke up again it overflowed in which we notified front desk and they let us use the restroom across the hall along with the shower since our shower would leave water during and after you showered. I am just disappointed with this stay and now my concern is that our next visit which is scheduled for June 1st will not be any better especially since it was not important enough for the manager to call me back. I am seriously thinking of having our baseball team find a different hotel to stay at...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

RobinBeadles, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear Guest,
Please accept a sincere apology for the delay in responding to you regarding your recent stay.Our management team does understand the importance of rapidly responding to our guests if they have a negative experience during their stay.Unfortunately a miscomunication occured and the manager's schedule changed. As a result we will be contacting you to speak with you regarding your stay. Our maintanence department has been informed and are correcting any problem with the toilet.
Our location is popular for youth sports groups and we certainly hope to keep your team as our valued customers.We will make every effort to ensure that you have a very enjoyable stay with us on your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Houston, Texas, Usa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I wish I could remember the name of the young lady that checked me in.... even though the hotel was fully booked and my reservation was inadvertently scheduled for a day later than it was supposed to be, she was able to remain pleasant and secure me a room with no problems. My room was clean, comfortable, quiet, and affordable. I just couldn't ask for more....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Carrollton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Good price for the area, convenient to where I needed to be. Room could have been much cleaner. A little gross.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

RobinBeadles, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay at our Round Rock Wingate.I am glad that the location was convenient for you.I am sorry to hear that your room was not properly cleaned.I have shared your comments with our housekeeping staff and reminded them that guest room cleanliness is the most important factor in an enjoyable hotel experience.

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock? Share your experiences!