“I understand that the hotel was under construction but it...” 2 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #14 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Brownwood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

The over all stay was a very good experience. The location is very good for me and my business meetings. The hotell staff are always friendly and eager to help me. I always enjoy my stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

RobinBeadles, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you like our location and friendly staff. It sounds as though you are frequent guest here.Thank you so much for your business and keep us informed on ways to improve. We are listneing.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here during a business conference and found it to have all that was needed during my stay. The conference center being right behind the hotel was very nice. The workout/hot tub area was closed for construction but the hotel offered free access to the Planet Fitness around the corner to guests. The hotel is conveniently located off the I35 close to restaurants and shopping. The staff is very friendly. A hot breakfast is offered with a good variety of items. I would suggest asking for a room on a higher floor because I stayed on the 1st floor and was kept up by the people in the room above mine walking and the sounds of cars and music from the parking lots right outside my window all night. The vanity in the bathroom was cracked as well as floor tiles being lose or chipped. The grout in the tub had moldy spots and I did hear from others at the conference who were also staying at the hotel that they had ants in their rooms. On my last night there I did find a single ant crawling in my bathroom sink but no other issues. Overall, the hotel is not so bad but does seem like it could use some updating. I can't really complain too much since my company was footing the bill!

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for telling us about your recent stay at the Round Rock Wingate by Wyndham and our Williamson Conference Center. I agree that the combination of our hotel and modern conference center is a great one. Our hot breakfast buffet is a popular feature with our guests ,especially the Texas shaped waffels.. During our remodeling period we are greatful for our guests flexibility and understanding.
We hope that your business brings you back to Round Rock very soon
Houston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is a "pet friendly" hotel, so be warned. The guests in the next room left their dog in the room and it barked, nonstop, for over nine hours. The hotel's position was that they had paid the pet deposit, so there was nothing they could or would do. The barking dog made it impossible for me to be in the room for any length of time.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Dear Guest,
Thank you for alerting us about near by room with the barking dog. It is our policy that pets never be left unattended in our guestrooms. It appears that was the case and although our staff tried numerous times to reach the guest by phone they did not respond.We have now stressed this rule even more than before about leaving pets alone in rooms, and we are truly sorry that your sleep was interrupted.
Arlington, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great check-in experience - very friendly folks. The room is nice, bug and the bed is good. The breakfast was really nice - real eggs that tasted like they were not powdered, crisp bacon, big spread of cereals, waffle machines, juice, bagels (with a real bagel cutter) and a big room. The spa/exercise room is closed during renovation, but they have a free option at a nearby gym.

Will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock

Address: 1209 North IH 35, Round Rock, TX 78664
Location: United States > Texas > Round Rock
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Best Value Hotel in Round Rock
#11 Business Hotel in Round Rock
Hotel Class:3 star — Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock 3*
The Wingate by Wyndham is a truly unique hotel in Round Rock, Texas, located in the heart of the city minutes away from the popular destinations. Our 100 over-sized guestrooms are appointed with modern decor and quality amenities. In the morning enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast; in the evening unwind in our upscale wine bar. Have a corporate meeting or lavish social event in our Williamson Conference Center with 15,000 feet of flexible meeting space. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Round Rock Hotel Round Rock
Wingate Round Rock
Wingate Hotel Round Rock

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham Round Rock, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.