“Awesome” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 278 Restaurants in Round Rock
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Absolutely delicious burgers, fries and frozen custard desserts. Loved this restaurant and can't wait to visit again. They need to open one in MI
dallas
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

My friend and I both had the classic turtle. Omg its so delicious. Love Freddy's. I would have given them a 5 but my custard was a little runny. I hate that. Other than that awesome.

Round Rock
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a good retro diner-style place to take kids for burgers & dessert. The skinny fries are great.

Visited October 2013
Texas
“Best Burgers in Round Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

These are yummy burgers & shakes. Has an old 1950's diner theme. They play music from the past. The food is really delicious.

Visited July 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Always love Freddy's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

As usual great tasting burgers and fries. Staff was really nice and friendly. They were offering Hatch Green Chilies, which I'm glad I added to my burger. I have never had a bad experience at
A Freddy's and this location was as good as any.

Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
“Frozen custard "concrete" is silky smooth”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My little girls have tried a variety of cold sweet treats... they've had yogurt, Italian ice, ice cream, Chinese shaved ice, snow-cones, and gelato. So when I excitedly told them we were going to have frozen custard... to my surprise they protested.

Aha, but that's because they've never had really good frozen custard... nothing like what we had at Freddy's in Round Rock, TX!

The simple flavors are really the table stakes entry for greatness. If you can't make those standout... then you're not going to have much else that's compelling. Here at Freddy's the Chocolate concrete was remarkably smooth... and the Strawberry concrete blended regular vanilla with real strawberries!

In the heat of the heat... this is the place to go for remarkable frozen custard treats!

Visited August 2013