“Best Burgers in Round Rock” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 297 Restaurants in Round Rock
Cuisines: American
Description: Absolutely delicious burgers, fries and frozen custard desserts. Loved this restaurant and can't wait to visit again. They need to open one in MI
Texas
“Best Burgers in Round Rock”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

These are yummy burgers & shakes. Has an old 1950's diner theme. They play music from the past. The food is really delicious.

Visited July 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Always love Freddy's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

As usual great tasting burgers and fries. Staff was really nice and friendly. They were offering Hatch Green Chilies, which I'm glad I added to my burger. I have never had a bad experience at
A Freddy's and this location was as good as any.

Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
“Frozen custard "concrete" is silky smooth”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

My little girls have tried a variety of cold sweet treats... they've had yogurt, Italian ice, ice cream, Chinese shaved ice, snow-cones, and gelato. So when I excitedly told them we were going to have frozen custard... to my surprise they protested.

Aha, but that's because they've never had really good frozen custard... nothing like what we had at Freddy's in Round Rock, TX!

The simple flavors are really the table stakes entry for greatness. If you can't make those standout... then you're not going to have much else that's compelling. Here at Freddy's the Chocolate concrete was remarkably smooth... and the Strawberry concrete blended regular vanilla with real strawberries!

In the heat of the heat... this is the place to go for remarkable frozen custard treats!

Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Frozen custard- concrete!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Where I live there are no close frozen custard places, so I only get the treat when visiting family out of state or when I am lucky enough to be close to one for business travels. Luckily, this was the case and after a long week of training I rewarded myself with a reese's cup concrete (small). It was worth every penny, every calorie, and every bit of mess I made in the car ride home. Definitely stop by for a sweet treat- it is better than any ice cream or yogurt you can find. Also, with the brand being different than my usual, I was not sure what I would get. However, it tasted exactly how I expected- delicious!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
sjc
“Something different (for me)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The burger was actually quite good. Saw the place, never ate at one, thought to try it. Service was great, I tried to turn down the free sample.... but she kept pushing..... the custard was good. The burger was best. Fries hot and good. Maybe next time I will try their Chicago Dog. Wonder if they would put catchup on it? Chicago people know what I am talking about.

Visited July 2013