“shopping trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
avalon, United States
“shopping trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I wanted close to both outlet malls and this was in between. Round Rock Mall is to the North and San Marcus Mall is about 60 minutes to the South. There's a Joe's Crab Shack right in front of the hotel that I walked to for supper. There were plenty of other eating places close by I just didn't want to drive. When I went to the desk to get a bottle of water I discovered that they had ice cream, first hotel I've stayed at that had ice cream!Enjoyable stay.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Dear Melba B.,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We just love hearing our guests are thrilled with our service and our property. I must say, we have become infamous for offering such a variety of ice cream and I'm glad you had the opportunity to enjoy it, while you were here for your shopping trip.
We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you to the Round Rock area. Until then, travel safely, and we look forward to seeing you next time.

Regards,
Robin L. Heimann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel and it won't be the last. It is always clean. The rooms are a very nice size . The entire staff goes above and beyond to make your stay an enjoyable one. My family loves the breakfast options especially the Texas shaped waffles. Way to go Hampton Inn Round Rock!! We will tell anyone we know heading the Round Rock area what a great place to stay this is!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear KHindman,
I was delighted to read your review of our hotel. My entire Staff & I love nothing better than hearing we have exceeded our guests' expectations. I have to agree with you, our Texas shaped waffles are wonderful and they have become a favorite to many, many guests. We hope to see you for a third stay, when your travels bring you back to Round Rock.
Until then, travel safely.

Tulsa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Clean, fresh sheets, cute Texas decor, and located just enough off of the highway to be quiet. This was a fabulous few days, Thank you !! I saw the same employees, day after day, and they just never stop smiling and greeting me and making me feel like a queen. I saw the manager every morning and she never forgot my name --- over a period of 3 days! Thank you-- I can't wait to come back.

Dear Tulsatraveler,
It was so nice to read your review of our hotel. We do our best, everyday, to make every guest feel special and I am delighted to see we did just that, for you. When you plan to visit the Round Rock area again, do not hesitate to contact me to assist with your reservations, as we would love the opportunity to Welcome You Back.
Until we see you next time ~ Travel Safely.
Lockhart
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

This is a must stay hotel property. From the second you walk in the door until you check out you are treated like a first class guest. The rooms are very clean, and you are right off the highway and close to several local fun spots. The hot breakfast is just that, hot and fresh and as much as you want. I would certainly stay here again, and highly recommend this property to anyone wanting just a quick getaway or for. Business stay. First rate. Chad C.

• Stayed July 2014
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Chad C.,
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We just love reading about our guests enjoying their stay and feeling so pleased with our service. I'm delighted we were able to exceed your expectations, and our hope is that when your travels bring you back to the Round Rock area, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.
Until then, Travel Safely.

Jacksonville, illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The people are so friendly and the service I received is above and beyond. That's what I expect. Be better than the Residence Inn and I will choose you!! You guys did it. Alex in breakfast and robin and Marilyn at the front desk. I felt like they cared about me. I will be back.

• Stayed July 2014
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Illinoisboy211,
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review for our hotel. We love nothing better than hearing our guests are happy with our service. We strive to be better than all of our competitors out there and I can assure you, every time you stay with us, you will see the difference. We genuinely enjoy taking care of our guests and we are committed to 100% satisfaction, every day. The next time you visit the Round Rock area, we hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back.

Until then ~ Travel Safely.

Shreveport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Great staff & accommodations.....best sleep I've had in the past 2 years on the road. April was not only charming, but welcoming upon my arrival. It looked like the GM, Robin, was having some kind of review and I just hope they'll see how perfecto my stay at the Hampton Inn Round Rock clearly was...I know them both and love this place because of them. Take my advice ... Don't go anywhere else in round rock!!!

Dear Tmakster,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. We love hearing, our guests, love us! I will be sure and share your comments with April and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Round Rock.
Until then, Travel Safely.
monroe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We enjoyed our anniversary stay. the bed was very inviting and comfortable! Breakfast was nice too! I brought my husband breakfast in bed, which he really enjoyed and was a great help to me because I did not have to cook it!!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Andrea B.,
Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor. I was delighted to read you had spent your Anniversary with us and that you and your husband enjoyed your stay. We love making our guests happy and we hope to see you again, when your travels bring you back to Round Rock.
Until then, Travel Safely, and Happy Anniversary!

Robin L. Heimann

Been to Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!