“Outstanding, friendly staff and service. Hot breakfast is a pleasant plus.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock

Special Offer
2X Points HHonors Weekend
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Lockhart
“Outstanding, friendly staff and service. Hot breakfast is a pleasant plus.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

This is a must stay hotel property. From the second you walk in the door until you check out you are treated like a first class guest. The rooms are very clean, and you are right off the highway and close to several local fun spots. The hot breakfast is just that, hot and fresh and as much as you want. I would certainly stay here again, and highly recommend this property to anyone wanting just a quick getaway or for. Business stay. First rate. Chad C.

• Stayed July 2014
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Chad C.,
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. We just love reading about our guests enjoying their stay and feeling so pleased with our service. I'm delighted we were able to exceed your expectations, and our hope is that when your travels bring you back to the Round Rock area, we will have the opportunity to welcome you back.
Until then, Travel Safely.

Robin L. Heimann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Jacksonville, illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The people are so friendly and the service I received is above and beyond. That's what I expect. Be better than the Residence Inn and I will choose you!! You guys did it. Alex in breakfast and robin and Marilyn at the front desk. I felt like they cared about me. I will be back.

• Stayed July 2014
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Illinoisboy211,
We appreciate you taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review for our hotel. We love nothing better than hearing our guests are happy with our service. We strive to be better than all of our competitors out there and I can assure you, every time you stay with us, you will see the difference. We genuinely enjoy taking care of our guests and we are committed to 100% satisfaction, every day. The next time you visit the Round Rock area, we hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back.

Until then ~ Travel Safely.

Shreveport
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Great staff & accommodations.....best sleep I've had in the past 2 years on the road. April was not only charming, but welcoming upon my arrival. It looked like the GM, Robin, was having some kind of review and I just hope they'll see how perfecto my stay at the Hampton Inn Round Rock clearly was...I know them both and love this place because of them. Take my advice ... Don't go anywhere else in round rock!!!

• Stayed July 2014
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Tmakster,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel. We love hearing, our guests, love us! I will be sure and share your comments with April and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Round Rock.
Until then, Travel Safely.
Robin Heimann
monroe, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We enjoyed our anniversary stay. the bed was very inviting and comfortable! Breakfast was nice too! I brought my husband breakfast in bed, which he really enjoyed and was a great help to me because I did not have to cook it!!!

Dear Andrea B.,
Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor. I was delighted to read you had spent your Anniversary with us and that you and your husband enjoyed your stay. We love making our guests happy and we hope to see you again, when your travels bring you back to Round Rock.
Until then, Travel Safely, and Happy Anniversary!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I want to show my upmost appreciation to two particular employees. The first is Alex who prepares the breakfast. Not only does he do a fantastic job but his personality is beyond none. I have stayed here 5 times and just love conversing with this young man. He comes in at 5 AM and is always happy and willing to talk as he prepares a great breakfast. He goes out of his way for every customer to get them whatever they need to start their day on the right foot. On my departures, he always makes sure that I have whatever I need for my drive to the airport. More people should have his attitude. I have never seen him have a bad day. Hats off to Alex. The other employee is Nellie who works at the front desk. She always makes sure that my stay is going well. LIke Alex, the continuous smile and go out of her way attitude is incredible.There has not been an issue yet, that both Alex and Nellie have not solved in a positive manner. THis hotel only has ice on the third and fifth floors. Nellie makes sure that I have the the room on the correct floor that I request. The simple smile have have a good day or evening goes a long way from Nellie. I do not see this same attitude in the rest of the front desk employees.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the third or fifth floor as these are the only two floors that have ice machines.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Michael K.,
What wonderful praises for Alex and Nellie! I was thrilled to read your review and I will share this with My entire Team. It certainly is a pleasure to see our guests so delighted with our service and we look forward to seeing you again, when you return to Round Rock.
Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize both of them, and until we see you next time ~ Travel Safely.

Lewisville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

A quick weekend trip to Austin to visit grown son and to celebrate my birthday a few days early. Easy check in, nice room, great service. Close to Outlet shopping and easy access to 35 to go into Austin for a night on 6th street. Quiet and restful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Barbara C.,
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel on Tripadvisor! It makes my day to see our guests thrilled with their stay! We are, indeed, located perfectly for access to not only the Outlet Mall but also to the 6th Street nightlife, and we hope the next time you decide to spend some time enjoying our many attractions, we will have the chance to welcome you back.
Until we see you again, travel safely.
Regards,
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We decided on a whim to head up to Austin for the July 4th weekend. I called Hampton Inn Round Rock and was able to reserve a room for less than any other comparable hotel around the area. The room and service were great. I will recommend this hotel to others.

Dear Justin F,
I am always delighted to see my Guests are so pleased with their stay ~ So, Thank You for your review. I will be sure to share this with My Team. When your travels bring you back to Round Rock on another "whim", be sure to call us. We love having the opportunity to say Welcome Back!
Until then, travel safely.

Robin L. Heimann

Been to Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!