“comfortable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
monroe, United States
“comfortable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We enjoyed our anniversary stay. the bed was very inviting and comfortable! Breakfast was nice too! I brought my husband breakfast in bed, which he really enjoyed and was a great help to me because I did not have to cook it!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Dear Andrea B.,
Thank you so much for your review on Tripadvisor. I was delighted to read you had spent your Anniversary with us and that you and your husband enjoyed your stay. We love making our guests happy and we hope to see you again, when your travels bring you back to Round Rock.
Until then, Travel Safely, and Happy Anniversary!

Robin L. Heimann

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I want to show my upmost appreciation to two particular employees. The first is Alex who prepares the breakfast. Not only does he do a fantastic job but his personality is beyond none. I have stayed here 5 times and just love conversing with this young man. He comes in at 5 AM and is always happy and willing to talk as he prepares a great breakfast. He goes out of his way for every customer to get them whatever they need to start their day on the right foot. On my departures, he always makes sure that I have whatever I need for my drive to the airport. More people should have his attitude. I have never seen him have a bad day. Hats off to Alex. The other employee is Nellie who works at the front desk. She always makes sure that my stay is going well. LIke Alex, the continuous smile and go out of her way attitude is incredible.There has not been an issue yet, that both Alex and Nellie have not solved in a positive manner. THis hotel only has ice on the third and fifth floors. Nellie makes sure that I have the the room on the correct floor that I request. The simple smile have have a good day or evening goes a long way from Nellie. I do not see this same attitude in the rest of the front desk employees.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the third or fifth floor as these are the only two floors that have ice machines.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Michael K.,
What wonderful praises for Alex and Nellie! I was thrilled to read your review and I will share this with My entire Team. It certainly is a pleasure to see our guests so delighted with our service and we look forward to seeing you again, when you return to Round Rock.
Thank you so much for taking the time to recognize both of them, and until we see you next time ~ Travel Safely.

Lewisville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

A quick weekend trip to Austin to visit grown son and to celebrate my birthday a few days early. Easy check in, nice room, great service. Close to Outlet shopping and easy access to 35 to go into Austin for a night on 6th street. Quiet and restful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Barbara C.,
Thank you so much for taking the time to rate our hotel on Tripadvisor! It makes my day to see our guests thrilled with their stay! We are, indeed, located perfectly for access to not only the Outlet Mall but also to the 6th Street nightlife, and we hope the next time you decide to spend some time enjoying our many attractions, we will have the chance to welcome you back.
Until we see you again, travel safely.
Regards,
Houston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We decided on a whim to head up to Austin for the July 4th weekend. I called Hampton Inn Round Rock and was able to reserve a room for less than any other comparable hotel around the area. The room and service were great. I will recommend this hotel to others.

Dear Justin F,
I am always delighted to see my Guests are so pleased with their stay ~ So, Thank You for your review. I will be sure to share this with My Team. When your travels bring you back to Round Rock on another "whim", be sure to call us. We love having the opportunity to say Welcome Back!
Until then, travel safely.

Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Not a luxury hotel and do not expect great deal of amenities. Close proximity to lot of restaurants and is near to I35 highway. Breakfast is minimalistic and is good for Business user. Nothing great on a weekend too and since this is not a holiday location, it is kept in such a way with a business user in mind

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Dear Deepak T,
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I was pleased to see you were happy with your stay. We are indeed, a hotel catering to the needs of the business traveler, as well as the leisure traveler, and we do our very best to make every guest feel as valued as the next.
I hope when your travels bring you back to the Round Rock area, we will have the opportunity to Welcome You Back.
Until then, travel safely.

Theodosia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

Nice stay with friendly staff and no problems. The free breakfast was on a par with most Hamptons, which means it is OK if you do not want a good breakfast as you can get in a real restaurant. Room was clean, smelled good, the hall smelled good, and there was free coffee 24/7.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Dear Abram N.,
We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. It is always rewarding to hear how our guests enjoy their stay and the service provided by Our Team. A clean, fresh hotel is so important and we thank you for recognizing this, as it is a top priority for us. Indeed, Hampton has their own 'select' breakfast standards, and while it is not quite the same as dining at restuarant, as you stated, it definitely does keep our guests happy.
We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Round Rock area, Abram. Until then ~ have safe travels and thank you for staying with us.
Naples, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We chose the Hampton because we have always had comfortable and enjoyable stays at that hotel. This time the family gathered in Texas for a memorial service for my mother-in-law. The staff at the Hampton exceeded our expectations. They accommodated our every need, which made this stressful time in our lives more bearable. Kudos to the staff at the Hampton in Round Rock, Texas!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Michael S.,
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our hotel. While we understand this wasn't a leisure stay for you and your family, I was very happy to hear you were comfortable with your stay. We take great pride in providing exceptional service, to every guest, and I'm delighted to see we made this trip a little less stressful for all of you.
When your travels bring you back to the Round Rock area, please give us an opportunity to Welcome You Back.
We sincerely look forward to seeing you again.

Warm Regards,
Robin L. Heimann

Been to Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!