“Great Experience” 4 of 5 stars

2X Points Package
Ranked #5 of 24 Hotels in Round Rock
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

We had a great time at this hotel. The staff was very professional. The accommodations were new and very clean. The choices at the free breakfast were limited but what they had was good quality. The location was very convenient and had great freeway access.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Hello again sir and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! I believe that I had the pleasure of meeting you at check-out as I remember the exceptional compliment that you gave our entire staff which I eagerly shared with everyone the very next day! We appreciate your choice to stay with us and thank you for recgnizing the quality of our breakfast, staff and location. We couldn't be happier to know that we hit the mark for guest satisfaction with you all so please don't hesitate to return the next time you are visiting the area or just passing thru...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
southwick, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

As usual, the room was clean, large, bathroom large and very clean. Room rate reasonable based on other hotels in area. Check in always quick and painless. Can always count on consistency with Hampton Inn.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello and thank you for your recent Trip Advisor reveiw about your stay experience with us here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock, Texas. Cleanliness of our property will always continue to be a top priority of our team and your mention of it makes all the hardwork worth every minute that we dedicate to the upkeep of our now 13 year old hotel! As for our rates, we work tirelessly to provide our guest with the best available rates that we can provide any particular night. And while the competition may sometimes beat our lowest rate possible, we still believe that we can provide better service and amenities that make us worth the extra few dollars. On behalf of our property and all the other Hampton Inn's, thank you for continuing to stay with us whenever traveling on businiess or leisure...
Porto Alegre
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

I stayed on Hampton Inn past October during my business trip to Round Rock, and I had a great experience during my stay. The hotel is great, comfortable, clean and the staff was awesome, they were very nice, helpful and always smile, mainly the desk girl named April and the guy named Alex (who tried to talk with me on portuguese) that I remember very well. The room was always clean and tidy. Also, they have a fair breakfast and a 24/7 coffe/tea station - which is pretty good to have late night. Overall, I strongly recommend stay on Hampton Inn if you are in Round Rock

Room Tip: Choose the higher floors, there are less street noise and the bathrooms are a little bit better - si...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
On behalf of myself and the Guest Service Manager, we would like to thank you for recognizing all of our hard work and tireless efforts day-in and day-out here at the Hampton Inn - Round Rock! We strive for positive guest experiences each and every time and take great pride in being a choice hotel destination for families, groups, and especially for our international guest visiting the area for business! Our staff and hotel hopes that you will again choose to stay with us during your next visit to the Austin-Round Rock area for business or leisure...
Windsor, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We stayed here for a long weekend with many extended family for a wedding. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to our requests to use the lobby for group visits for family. Our room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. In short, we and our family had a very nice stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for the kind and considerate words about our property on Trip Advisor. We definitlely remember your entire family and enjoyed having you all stay with us!! Our staff truly enjoys having groups stay with us over the weekends because they make everything busy and fun! And the staff truly enjoys when it's busy here at the property becuase everyone is kept happy and the days are ending before you know it! We appreciate you choosing our property for your lodging needs and would like to invite you all back to stay with us here again at the Hampton Inn Round Rock!!
Boerne, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

As a kid Hilton was the place to stay, now its like the corporation decides what it is supposed to look like then they just let the rest go to the lowest bidder. at this one hotel alone : Flat screen glued down with Liquid Nails and now it broke loose of the glue ( but its still stuck to the dresser) Toilet seat was not the seat that belonged, oval toilet/round toilet seat. On a stay a few years back the fire alarm went off all night, and I actually mean every 15 minutes it would go make the noise for 3-5 minutes then stop and then start all over again. This Hilton is about 300 yards from Dell HQ in Round Rock TX, you would expect more.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete this Trip Advisor review and the Hilton Guest satisfaction survey on behalf of your most recent stay with us here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock. I am contacting you to first apologize for the dissapproval that you have expressed with my property via both sites during your recent stay with us and you detailed another experience almost two years ago. I rearched your stay history with the Hampton and see that no mention was made of the previous alarm issue and see that you have had similar challenges at other properties where you were refunded for your inconvenience. I also want to address your claim that I didn't follow through on my promise to issue you the Hampton 100% Guarantee, as I immediatley checked your recent guest folio and see that my notes clearly instructed my team to carry out the refund and the folio shows a zero balance with no final charges issued. We regret the manner in which some of our TV's are secured to the case goods to prevent falling and our chief maintenance person apologizes for using the oblong replacement seat to repair the one that was previously broken by another guest. Lastly, I do hope that you feel you were extended every other courtesy as a guest of our limited service hotel and I do apologize if I appeared abrasive in anyway when I had to escort you out from the back of our employee work area as guest are not allowed in those restricted areas for reasons of safety and security. Best wishes on all your future travels...
Midland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

We had a excellent short overnight stay at the Hampton Inn in Round Rock. Friendly staff, clean comfortable room, great location. The breakfast/bar area is very comfortable and cozy. The location was easily accessible from I-45 and I-35.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Greetings and thanks for the brief and very complimentary Trip Advisor review!! Please return to our property anytime that you are traveling through the Austin/Round Rock area! Our staff apprectiates the generous comments which make all their efforts worth it!! Have a safe, warm and great rest of your winter from your friends here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock...
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

One of the best experiences I've had in a while. I enjoyed the breakfast - - lot of selection and variety. The staff was friendly, loved the bathroom (no old timey tub but a spacious stand up shower). The location, just 20 mins from Austin, was great. No issues with parking, was able to check in early, and I was only 2 mins away from a massage spa. Also, walking distance from Joe's Crab Shack. I would stay here again for sure!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the ease and convenience of our location just outside the busy streets of the Austin city limits. With shopping and eating just around the corner, you can still get the same Austin experience without all the traffic and congestion. Our guest do keep the nearby Joe's Crab Shack pretty busy! Thank you for noticing the ease of parking and that that all of our tubs have been recently refurbished and they look great! We hope that you leave of our property feeling as if you had been extended every courtesy we can provdie while here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock! Please visit us again when staying in the Austin/Round Rock area...