“Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Asheville, North Carolina
“Wonderful Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Had a wonderful weekend away at this hotel.. The property is beautiful and conveniently located to restaurants, malls, the highway, etc. Our room was clean and spacious, the beds super comfortable. The perk was the walk-in shower; WAY better than the typical tub. Room temperature was consistent and easy to manage all weekend. The breakfast was truly noteworthy and a big hit with my boyfriend, who has a huge appetite. Housekeeping did a great job and didn't hesitate to give us plenty of extra towels. I would definitely come back to this property.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Hello and thank you for helping the Hampton Inn Round Rock off to a great start for 2014 with yet another great Trip Advisor review! At this rate we are sure to finally be movded up in the rankings so we really appreciate all the great comments you wrote about every aspect of your stay! From the breakfast and our beds to the convenient location of property to nearby malls and restuarants. Our housekeeping team is glad that you noticed how eager they were to help make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible! You mentioned coming back to our propery so we look forward to having you back the very next time you're in the Austin/Round Rock area. Best wishes from all of us here at the Hampton Inn...

139 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Keithville, LA, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

In town for a wedding. Housekeeping came at 3:30 PM to clean our room (we were out all morning, so this should have been done while we were out) Our room appeared clean but on the second night @ 2PM roaches (2) were found in the bathroom. We killed one with hairspray, the other was on the run. The bed was so tall you needed a ladder to climb in; the shower head too tall for me (5'6") to reach to adjust plus was difficult to turn off once on. 1 cup coffee maker is not convenient for more than one person. The only thing positive about this visit was the breakfast which was "exceptional". I will not stay with Hampton again and I can not recommend Hampton to friends or family.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Greetings from the Hampton Inn Round Rock! My name is Greg and I am the General Manager for this Hilton property here in the Austin/Round Rock area. I would like to sincerely apologize for your dissapointing stay with us as I have also received your low scoring guest survey for our property via the Hilton website measuring guest satisfaction. It also detailed the many issues you encountered as a recent guest of our property, except it mentioned you briefly spoke with a front desk agent on duty that day about your experience. I apologize for his less than sympathetic reply to your grievances at check out and can tell you that he will no longer be with our property going forward. I regret that you and I were not able to speak in person at some point during your two night stay with us as I am confident that we could have easily addressed all the shortcomings with your stay experience.

Please rest assured that our entire team has been briefed on this isolated occurence and is committed to make the necessary improvements so that we don't have this happen again with any of our future guest! We have either already or will address every item listed in your critique of our property. I am pleased to know that you at least found our complimentary breakfast to be exceptional as Alex and Sylvia strive to make it a memorable experience for the 2000-3000 guest a month that we host from around the world! I would encourage you to reconsider staying at other Hampton hotels when traveling as I am confident that all suited to accomodate each and every guests with similar or even more advanced anmenities than we may provide here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock. It's wth great confidence that I readily welcome you back for a future stay with us! We have and continue to work diligently to maintain our high approval ranking from all guests on Trip Advisor and welcome the opportunity to earn your satisfactory rating if afforded the chance again one day! Best wishes in 2014 and safe travels to all your business or leisure destinations...
Mustang, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I love the entire staff! From the sweet smiles to the comfy beds... My husband and I were so exhausted from the all the traffic driving through and needed to rest and get out of the car! Great place to relax!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Greeting from the Hampton Inn Round Rock, Texas!! Thank you for submitting such a great review from your stay with us back in December! All of us are especially glad to hear that you noticed all the smiles from the staff and that our beds continue to be as comfortable as ever! We appreciate your choice to stay with us and do hope that you will chose to return again the very next time that you are traveling through the Austin/Round Rock area. Best wishes and a big HELLO to everyone back in Oklahoma where I previously called home!
Austin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Friendly, professional staff. Well maintained facility. Great Breakfast. Beds comfy just as expected. Nice quite area with little traffic. You certainly made my parents very happy during their unplanned days here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
It was truly our pleasure to serve as host to your parents during the last days of thier visit to the Round Rock area! And we are very thankful to have received your gracious comments about their experience via Trip Advisor and the Hilton website for guest satisfaction. Thank you so very much for entrusting our property and the Hilton brand with the care and comfort of your beloved parents!! We would welcome the very next opportuntiy to have them as our guest here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock the very next time that they are visiting you. Best wishes and we would appreciate your continued patronage...
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel. The greet at the front desk was over the top!!! I stay at Hamptons all over the country and this is definitely one of the best and they should pat their staff on the back!!! I travel to Round Rock four times a year and with out a doubt this will be where I stay from this point on.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Greetings from the Hampton Inn Round Rock and we are excited to hear that the team made an impression on you from the moment you arrived at the property! And trust me when I say that reading these type of reviews is just as good (if not better) than a pat on the back for the entire team!! The staff definitely walks through the hotel with their had just a little higher when they know that all their hardwork is continually being recognized by our guest. We can't thank you enough for choosing to stay with us each time that you are in the Austin/Round Rock area. And please don't forget to reach out to us if we can help to make your stay better than the last the very next time you are on the property. All the best to you in 2014 from the Hampton Inn Round Rock...
Rancho Viejo, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

The staff was friendly, courteous and professional, making sure we had everything we needed. The hotel lobby was beautiful and offered plenty of seating combined with the breakfast area for the continental breakfast. Our room was very clean. Overall an excellent stay!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
We surely like to know when we are able to meet and exceed our guest's expectations so we are thrilled to know that we already earned a perfect rating to start off 2014!! Excellent comments from our most excellent guests are what we strive to achieve each day, whether they are here for business or leisure. And even though we are a limited service property, it's inspiring for the entire team to know we can earn such high praises with hard work and dedication to every guest, every day! Hope that 2014 brings you the very best and that it brings you back to stay at our property in the very near future...
Detroit, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Very nice room and great helpful staff. Minor glitches with hot coffee not being available, boiled eggs being frozen at breakfast, availability of potatoes at during breakfast. Nothing major, I would gladly stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
And a very Happy New Year to another one of our valued guest from everyone here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock! Let me start by apologizing for the several small issues that you encountered during your recent stay with us. Next, I would like to promise you that your feedback has already been forwarded to my breakfast team so that they can take the apprporiate corrective action so these very important details aren't missed again for other guests visiting our property. And finally, thank you for taking the time to review us on Trip Advisor and for choosing to stay with us here at the Hampton Inn..."We Loved Having you Here!"

Been to Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!