“Friendly Front Desk” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
a
“Friendly Front Desk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Helpful and friendly front desk staff. Clean rooms, comfortable beds. Breakfast below expectations for the brand - dry, cold eggs and biscuits/gravy, no fruit or yogurt. Plenty of bread products to choose from (waffles, bagels, toast). Air conditioner was able to maintain a comfortable temperature.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
I appreciate your very generous ranking of our property but would really like to apologize for the sub-par breakfast experience you during your stay with us! I will surely share the constructive commentary with my breakfast attendants so we don't repeat the same lackluster experience for future guests of our hotel! Please reach out to me the next time you choose to stay with us so we can make sure that your next experience with us far exceeds the previous stay!! Best wishes from all of us here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock, Texas...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Well maintained, clean, tastefully decorated hotel. Good breakfast. Fast internet. Great place to stay. East access to the highway and close to Austin. Friendly staff. The hotel was busy, but it was not noisy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for all the gracious and precise comments about our property. We do work very hard to maintain the overall appearance of our building and do pride ourselves in providing as much variety as we can in our complimentary breakfast each day! And although we aren't right next to downtown Austin, we are just a 20-25 minute drive away. We even have a pretty reliable taxicab company that we can recommend if needed! And last but not least, you noticed the very thing I still enjoy about the Hampton Inn Round Rock and that is that not matter how busy we ever are (especially on the weekends) the hotel always seems to not be very loud to our guest! I'm entirely sure what the secret is but I can surely say that we truly enjoy it! Thanks again and please come back soon...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Hi we stopped on the way to a college visit. This was a great Hampton, New, clean, friendly. Highly recommend it. It was convenient off the highway, new facility, large rooms, the business center is in the hallway so it was a little cramped with people going by but overall a great place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Greetings from all of us here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock, Texas!! Thank you for the exceptional review about your recent stay experience here at our property. I have to tell you that you have given us the ultimate compliment by describing our hotel as new, when in reality its been here for 12+ years!! That's a true testament to how hard the entire team works daily to clean and maintain our facilitly in and out! Thank you again for the encouraging words, it has a great impact on future guest experiences! Best wishes from all of us here at the Hampton...
Tomball, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is just a really nice property; comfortable furnishings and a great look. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. There are a handful of decent restaraunts close by, within walking distance; Twin Peaks, Macaroni Grill, Chili's, and Joe's Crab Shack. And it's only a few minutes from Dell Stadium. I would absolutely recommend this property.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you for recommending the Hampton Inn Rock Rock! We are very forutunate to have hundreds of business guests like yourself join us each week and they continue to comment on the convenience of our location to Dell Computer, Emerson, Wayne/GE, RDO Equipment and Dell Diamond! Plus the number of other restuarants and shopping venues all within 2-3miles of us! Little is left to be desired because of our prime location! And with talk of a waterpark and the famous In and Out Hamburgers coming in the new future, we will surely remain one of the busiest hotels in the area!! Hope to have you stay with us again!
Manhattan, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My mom and I travelled to Round Rock to visit my brother and his family. The purpose of the visit was to celebrate a baby shower for my niece - it's her first child, my mom is going to be a great grandma for the first time and I am going to be a great aunt for the first time! Our stay at this property was great. The rooms were quiet - there was a soccer tournament in the area and one of the teams was staying there - as well as a bridal party staying at the property at the same time. We heard nothing! We were professionally greeted by April. She was extremely kind and very accommodating. The breakfast in the morning was good with 2 hot selections each morning. I particularly liked the selection of coffee - robust and regular plus a decaf selection. The seating area was very comfortable, we never felt rushed to leave our seats. I would definitely stay at this property again.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant on site, however there is a Joe's Crab Shack right in the parking lot. T...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
First and most importantly, congratulations on the new addition to your family! Being a first tme aunt is truly a special occasion and i don't doubt that you will do a great job!! As for your stay with us, i appreciate the great comments, especially about April, the newest member of our team. We are so happy to have her and look forward to seeing her name mentioned again on Trip Advisor! Please stay with us again when your in the area and thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Round Rock!
Austin-Round Rock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

If you have not stayed at a Hampton in you should really think twice. Obviously it is not the Ritz Carlton but it sure is your comfort home away from home. Clean, convenient location and very cost efficient for all the ammenties, and room space.
I used the Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock location for my family reunions lodging. This is was an aswesome place to stay with lots and lots of food, shopping and activities all with 2-4 miles in any direction.
Most importantly is that the ENTIRE staff and Sales Manager (Jacqueline Walker) were very friendly and accomodating with all our needs and request. I was very impressed with the immediate attention that was given on a minor issue. To make sure all of my family had the best experience ever, I recieved a call from Jacqueline on the spot (10:00pm-ish) to address the matter and ensure everyone was take care of.
Thanks you Team Hampton for your great service and for making my Family Reuion accomodations a memorable stay end on a GREAT NOTE!
Super satisfied - Tricia Butler

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Our thanks to you Ms. Butler for choosing the Hampton Inn Round Rock as your host hotel during your family reunion! The pleasure was ours and our staff truly enjoyed having your family stay with us! And I must agree with your comments about Jacqueline Walker, we are most thankful and fortunate to have her as part of our Hampton team! Please keep us in mind for your lodging needs the next time you are in the area and best wishes from all of us here at the Hampton!
Shreveport, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was in town for a business meeting but I brought along my family and we had a nice room. On the second day, the a/c started spitting out water, lol. The other funny thing was that the toilet seat was shorter than the toilet, so my wife and daughter thought it was odd. But, I contacted from desk and told them about the a/c and they put in me in the same room, two floors up and even offered to move all my stuff. (I called while we were on our way to dinner!) They guy that worked the front desk was very friendly and when we came in from dinner, came out and spoke to us and was just very nice young man. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hello again from the Hampton Inn Round Rock and thank you so much for the graciouis comments about your stay experience with us! i do apologize for the A/C problem that you encountered in your room. We are currently updating all of our room A/C's and promise to have them all changed out before next summer. And sounds like you had the pleasure of meeting Brad at the front desk, he is definitely a guest favorite here at our hotel! We thank you again for your patronage and hope to have you return to our property in the near future!

Been to Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!