“August 2013 Round Rock TX Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
2X Points HHonors Weekend
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Manhattan, Illinois
“August 2013 Round Rock TX Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My mom and I travelled to Round Rock to visit my brother and his family. The purpose of the visit was to celebrate a baby shower for my niece - it's her first child, my mom is going to be a great grandma for the first time and I am going to be a great aunt for the first time! Our stay at this property was great. The rooms were quiet - there was a soccer tournament in the area and one of the teams was staying there - as well as a bridal party staying at the property at the same time. We heard nothing! We were professionally greeted by April. She was extremely kind and very accommodating. The breakfast in the morning was good with 2 hot selections each morning. I particularly liked the selection of coffee - robust and regular plus a decaf selection. The seating area was very comfortable, we never felt rushed to leave our seats. I would definitely stay at this property again.

Room Tip: There is no restaurant on site, however there is a Joe's Crab Shack right in the parking lot. T...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
First and most importantly, congratulations on the new addition to your family! Being a first tme aunt is truly a special occasion and i don't doubt that you will do a great job!! As for your stay with us, i appreciate the great comments, especially about April, the newest member of our team. We are so happy to have her and look forward to seeing her name mentioned again on Trip Advisor! Please stay with us again when your in the area and thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Round Rock!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Austin-Round Rock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

If you have not stayed at a Hampton in you should really think twice. Obviously it is not the Ritz Carlton but it sure is your comfort home away from home. Clean, convenient location and very cost efficient for all the ammenties, and room space.
I used the Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock location for my family reunions lodging. This is was an aswesome place to stay with lots and lots of food, shopping and activities all with 2-4 miles in any direction.
Most importantly is that the ENTIRE staff and Sales Manager (Jacqueline Walker) were very friendly and accomodating with all our needs and request. I was very impressed with the immediate attention that was given on a minor issue. To make sure all of my family had the best experience ever, I recieved a call from Jacqueline on the spot (10:00pm-ish) to address the matter and ensure everyone was take care of.
Thanks you Team Hampton for your great service and for making my Family Reuion accomodations a memorable stay end on a GREAT NOTE!
Super satisfied - Tricia Butler

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Our thanks to you Ms. Butler for choosing the Hampton Inn Round Rock as your host hotel during your family reunion! The pleasure was ours and our staff truly enjoyed having your family stay with us! And I must agree with your comments about Jacqueline Walker, we are most thankful and fortunate to have her as part of our Hampton team! Please keep us in mind for your lodging needs the next time you are in the area and best wishes from all of us here at the Hampton!
Shreveport, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was in town for a business meeting but I brought along my family and we had a nice room. On the second day, the a/c started spitting out water, lol. The other funny thing was that the toilet seat was shorter than the toilet, so my wife and daughter thought it was odd. But, I contacted from desk and told them about the a/c and they put in me in the same room, two floors up and even offered to move all my stuff. (I called while we were on our way to dinner!) They guy that worked the front desk was very friendly and when we came in from dinner, came out and spoke to us and was just very nice young man. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hello again from the Hampton Inn Round Rock and thank you so much for the graciouis comments about your stay experience with us! i do apologize for the A/C problem that you encountered in your room. We are currently updating all of our room A/C's and promise to have them all changed out before next summer. And sounds like you had the pleasure of meeting Brad at the front desk, he is definitely a guest favorite here at our hotel! We thank you again for your patronage and hope to have you return to our property in the near future!
converse, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Service was excellent and overall hotel was very clean. Breakfast area had great comfortable atmosphere. Had a problem with one of the beds, bed spread a had stains, not clean. Overall easy access to and from location with excellent parking accommodations. Pool was well maintained and landscape provided good privacy.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to mention our hotel on Trip Advisor! We always appreciate the great comments and constructive feedback. I do apologize for the linen issue you encountered while on property. It is surely not customary for our team to put out linens in such condition so I will surely re-visit that aspect of our staff training that this does not recoccur! Please join us again here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock, Texas the next time you are in the area!
United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

The bathroom shower and toilete leaks where not addressed by the hotel staff. The little things such as soap and shampoo where not replenished in the room. The hotel staff do not try to make things right with my stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Geetings again Donald B and thank you for speaking directly with me earlier this week by phone! I only wish that we had not kept missing each other and would have connected earlier! I do appreciate the time spent discussing the challenges you faced during your stay here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock! Your suggestions for improvement will be taken into full consideration and assist me with further training my front desk staff as to how guest concerns should be properly handled. Again, I sincerely apologize and do hope that you are pleased with our efforts to "make things right" with you! And lastly, we do hope to have you return to our property one day so that we may provide you with a far better stay experience! Bests wishes and all the best from your friends here at the Hampton Inn-Round Rock...
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed at the Rond Rock hampton Inn because it was close to where our grandson was playing in a baseball tournament. We were very happy with the stay and experienced some of the nicest staff of any hotel we have ever stayed at. Also close to restaurants and shopping. Would stay again

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Good Day and thank you for selecting our property here in the Round Rock area while attending your grandson's tournament! I do hope that his team did well?! I'm sure that you are very proud of him no matter how he faired! Our hotel serves as host to many baseball, football and soccer teams each year that come to the area for tournaments. We enjoy all the athletes, coaches and their families! Please keep us in mind next year should you return to the area. Best wishes from all of us here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock!
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here! The computer in the lobby was very outdated and the clerk kept messing my paperwork up, but besides that, I was happy with the value I found here. For $110 nightly, you can't beat it. If not for the two issues above, I would have rated it five stars.

The gym was great, the bed was comfortable, and the breakfast was awesome. I think I will make Hampton a staple for future hotel stays simply based on the breakfast. They had omelets, potatoes, sausage, oatmeal with pecans and brown sugar, and all of the other staples that normally come with a continental breakfast.

The room was large but cozy and the AC works well. I'd definitely recommend!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel during your recent visit to the area and I am even happier to know that everything was to your liking while you were here on property at the Hampton Inn Austin/Round Rock!! But I would be the happiest to know that you will choose to return to our property again... Best wishes on all your future travels - the Hampton Inn team!

Been to Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!