“ok stay” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Tyler, Texas
“ok stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Location is not that great, it is difficult to get to from I-35, I passed the exit several times because you have to exit so far before. The lobby and my room were very clean but the first day I go there, it sounded like someone was building a house in the room next door. I heard screw guns and hammers. I called he front desk and they had no idea if it was a maid or contractor and what. The lady at the front desk called me back about 30 minutes later and asked if it had stopped, she didnt say what it was or apologize or anything.

I will not be staying here again, the staff was not very friendly and my room didnt get cleaned the shle time I was there. I got back to my room at 6:00 and the maid came by trying to clean at that time. NO!! Should have been done before 5:00.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
I do appreciate you choosing to stay at our property here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock! And would like to apologize for the issues that you encountered while staying with us. Our location can present a challenge for anyone visiting for the first time but you are welcome to contact the front desk the next time you are headed our direction so recommend an easier route. As for the noise, that was simply our team hard at work with upgrading a few of our rooms so that our guests are better satisfied when they choose to stay with us! We have been extremely busy for this time of year and I apologize if our team was behind on the schedule for that day. We try to accommodate the many requests for later check outs from our guests and they can occasionally delay our completion time. Please visit us again if you travel to the Austin/Round Rock area again...

165 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Chicagoland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We are HHonors gold members so Hampton hotels are our #1 choice in stays. This Hampton was a 1st stay for us and did not disappoint. Checking in 2 hours early worked out great for us since we ended up not returning until 11:30pm from our visit with friends, sightseeing and dinner. The 20oz bottles of waters was a very nice welcome so kudos for that! Breakfast was very good as expected. The room was quiet and comfy and the fridge and microwave were nice. Being on the top floor was exactly what we wanted and the end result was a nice quiet night of good sleep so thanks Round Rock for the great experience. We will not hesitate to stay again if we visit our friends in Austin again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the positive affirmations and please continue to choose us whenever you might find yourself in the Austin/Round Rock area again! We do appreciate all of our returning guests and enjoy getting to know each of them better so that we can tailor their stay with us so that they are never disappointed!
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stay overnight in Round Rock area once a week. The Hampton on Dell Way is by far the best place I have found! I am always treated like a king. Every staff member is friendly and courteous and is willing to go out of their way to make sure my night away from home is as good as it can be. I will not stay anywhere else in town. You have made me a happy, loyal customer!

Room Tip: Simply book your reservation! I have stayed on every floor....all the rooms are the same. Quality an...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
All I can say is WOW!! Your comments almost leave me speechless and I can't thank you enough for letting us know that we are consistenly hitting the mark with you througout your weekly stays here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock!! Probably one of the best guest comments the property has ever received to date. We hope to never let you down during your future stays with us so please reach out to me the next time your are on property. All the best...
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you are looking for a clean place and you can have your precious pet with you try this Hampton Inn. The staff is nice and the hotel is in a nice location with a couple of nice restaurants close by.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our Hampton Inn Round Rock is very proud that we are pet friendly and even more proud that we have guest that specifically choose our property because of it!! These 4 legged special members of your family deserve a great night's sleep also!! Thanks for always choosing us whenever traveling and be sure to ask our team members for one of those special pet treats that we have waiting at the front desk, I know they will love it! Safe and happy travels from all of us at the Hampton Inn Round Rock...
Hoover
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn in Austin/Round Rock. The rooms and common areas are very clean. We utilized the small but well equiped and super clean fitness center. My children enjoyed the pool. The staff was helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to friends and relatives that are visiting the area. Austin was a fun city to explore.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I'm delighted to hear that you're family enjoyed their stay with us! I'm even more excited to hear that every part of the building was at its best to better accomodate your each active member of your family!! The summer time is quickly approaching so feel free to contact us as far in advance for your future hotel reservations when visiting Austin again. Please visit with our front desk staff next time so we can suggest fun and interesting places to visit when you return to the area. Safe travels...
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We travel with a youth baseball team and book 10+ rooms for each stay. Every staff member we came into contact with from my initial contact with the Sales Department to our final check-out was great. We had no complaints from any of our families and will definitely stay here again. A special thanks to Deborah Wade and Jackie Walker for all the follow-up and excellent communication.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks for making our day by mentioning our sales team by name!! Deborah and Jackie work hard every week to help numerous groups/teams with making their stay with us both comfortable and cost effective! Accomodating large numbers of groups every week can present certain challenges but our Hampton Inn is eager to welcome them with open arms and give them all the Hamptonality they can stand from us!! The more the merrier for us so thanks for the great comments and please continue to choose to stay with us anytime. Wishing your team all the best during it's next tournament!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Came up for Easter weekend shopping stayed here because of its proximity to IKEA. Hotel was $129 for a weekend, well worth the price considering, location, cleanliness, clean lobby, great breakfast, etc. I def. would stay here again. Great value!

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for joining us during Easter weekend! We had many travelers join us here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock for the first time, while in route to their holiday destinations! We only regret now having enough rooms to accomodate everyone that was trying to find a hotel for that weekend! Our staff appreciates the wonderful comments about your experience, it makes the hardwork that they put in daily all worth it in the end. Please consider us during your next visit to the area...thank you, the Hampton Inn Round Rock team!!

Been to Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!