“Consistently great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
“Consistently great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stay overnight in Round Rock area once a week. The Hampton on Dell Way is by far the best place I have found! I am always treated like a king. Every staff member is friendly and courteous and is willing to go out of their way to make sure my night away from home is as good as it can be. I will not stay anywhere else in town. You have made me a happy, loyal customer!

Room Tip: Simply book your reservation! I have stayed on every floor....all the rooms are the same. Quality an...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
All I can say is WOW!! Your comments almost leave me speechless and I can't thank you enough for letting us know that we are consistenly hitting the mark with you througout your weekly stays here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock!! Probably one of the best guest comments the property has ever received to date. We hope to never let you down during your future stays with us so please reach out to me the next time your are on property. All the best...

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

If you are looking for a clean place and you can have your precious pet with you try this Hampton Inn. The staff is nice and the hotel is in a nice location with a couple of nice restaurants close by.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our Hampton Inn Round Rock is very proud that we are pet friendly and even more proud that we have guest that specifically choose our property because of it!! These 4 legged special members of your family deserve a great night's sleep also!! Thanks for always choosing us whenever traveling and be sure to ask our team members for one of those special pet treats that we have waiting at the front desk, I know they will love it! Safe and happy travels from all of us at the Hampton Inn Round Rock...
Hoover
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn in Austin/Round Rock. The rooms and common areas are very clean. We utilized the small but well equiped and super clean fitness center. My children enjoyed the pool. The staff was helpful and friendly. I would recommend this hotel to friends and relatives that are visiting the area. Austin was a fun city to explore.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
I'm delighted to hear that you're family enjoyed their stay with us! I'm even more excited to hear that every part of the building was at its best to better accomodate your each active member of your family!! The summer time is quickly approaching so feel free to contact us as far in advance for your future hotel reservations when visiting Austin again. Please visit with our front desk staff next time so we can suggest fun and interesting places to visit when you return to the area. Safe travels...
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We travel with a youth baseball team and book 10+ rooms for each stay. Every staff member we came into contact with from my initial contact with the Sales Department to our final check-out was great. We had no complaints from any of our families and will definitely stay here again. A special thanks to Deborah Wade and Jackie Walker for all the follow-up and excellent communication.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thanks for making our day by mentioning our sales team by name!! Deborah and Jackie work hard every week to help numerous groups/teams with making their stay with us both comfortable and cost effective! Accomodating large numbers of groups every week can present certain challenges but our Hampton Inn is eager to welcome them with open arms and give them all the Hamptonality they can stand from us!! The more the merrier for us so thanks for the great comments and please continue to choose to stay with us anytime. Wishing your team all the best during it's next tournament!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Came up for Easter weekend shopping stayed here because of its proximity to IKEA. Hotel was $129 for a weekend, well worth the price considering, location, cleanliness, clean lobby, great breakfast, etc. I def. would stay here again. Great value!

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for joining us during Easter weekend! We had many travelers join us here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock for the first time, while in route to their holiday destinations! We only regret now having enough rooms to accomodate everyone that was trying to find a hotel for that weekend! Our staff appreciates the wonderful comments about your experience, it makes the hardwork that they put in daily all worth it in the end. Please consider us during your next visit to the area...thank you, the Hampton Inn Round Rock team!!
Johns Creek, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Upon entering the room, you could cut the cigarette stench with a knife! We asked to be moved to a cleaner-smelling room, but were told that all rooms were occupied. I found out after our departure that Hampton Inn has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Not! Apparently, this property is a non-smoking property!! Why are guests not held accountable when they don't respect the rules? It's just "lip service".

Room Tip: The brand is a good brand, this location stinks...literally!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Greetings from Hampton Inn Round Rock, my names is Greg Aguilar and I currently serve as the GM for the property. I am very sorry to hear that you approached our front desk staff and they delcined your request to receive our Hampton 100% Guarantee. May I specifically request that you contact me directly at the hotel so that we can review the reservation and conditions surrounding your less than desirable expereince. I appreciate your patronage at our property and I am confident that we can get you to return during your next visit to the Round Rock area!
Pearland, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We just stayed here over the weekend with our baseball group for a tournament. The location is fabulous close to everything. The lobby is small and the rooms are too. There is no bath tub in the room. The bed I slept in was lopsided and not comfortable. The a/c was the worst part, it was so loud I did not sleep a wink!!!!! So I tell the front desk the next day, do they offer to comp half my stay nope, they just tell me we will send someone up there to check on it, ok well that isn't helping me.
They had a nice breakfast with plenty of food for everyone which was nice. It's just an ok place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HamptonRoundRock, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Greetings and thank you so much for taking a moment to review your stay with us. While we certainly appreciate the positive comments, it is obvious that we fell short, not only on your stay but in correcting the issues that you had. Please know for future reference that we do offer rooms with tubs (please just let us know that this is your preference on your next booking) but also know that we are currently undergoing some bedding improvements and take all guest comments to heart. Although these issues are important, it seems to me that the most disappointing part of your stay was the loud A/C and I want you to know that this issue with your room was immediately addressed following you providing the information to us. None the less, that did not provide you with a good night’s sleep and for that, I am truly sorry. If you don’t mind, please take a moment to contact me directly, Deborah Wade/DOS or Breana Foxworth GSM at 512-248-9100 as we would like to take a moment to try and make this right with you. Our goal is guest satisfaction and although this was not accomplished during your stay, I am hoping that I can somehow make it up to you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Been to Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!