“Clean, Clean, Clean” 5 of 5 stars

2X Points HHonors Weekend
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Round Rock
“Clean, Clean, Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Came up for Easter weekend shopping stayed here because of its proximity to IKEA. Hotel was $129 for a weekend, well worth the price considering, location, cleanliness, clean lobby, great breakfast, etc. I def. would stay here again. Great value!

• Stayed March 2013
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for joining us during Easter weekend! We had many travelers join us here at the Hampton Inn Round Rock for the first time, while in route to their holiday destinations! We only regret now having enough rooms to accomodate everyone that was trying to find a hotel for that weekend! Our staff appreciates the wonderful comments about your experience, it makes the hardwork that they put in daily all worth it in the end. Please consider us during your next visit to the area...thank you, the Hampton Inn Round Rock team!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Johns Creek, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Upon entering the room, you could cut the cigarette stench with a knife! We asked to be moved to a cleaner-smelling room, but were told that all rooms were occupied. I found out after our departure that Hampton Inn has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Not! Apparently, this property is a non-smoking property!! Why are guests not held accountable when they don't respect the rules? It's just "lip service".

Room Tip: The brand is a good brand, this location stinks...literally!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Greetings from Hampton Inn Round Rock, my names is Greg Aguilar and I currently serve as the GM for the property. I am very sorry to hear that you approached our front desk staff and they delcined your request to receive our Hampton 100% Guarantee. May I specifically request that you contact me directly at the hotel so that we can review the reservation and conditions surrounding your less than desirable expereince. I appreciate your patronage at our property and I am confident that we can get you to return during your next visit to the Round Rock area!
Pearland, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

We just stayed here over the weekend with our baseball group for a tournament. The location is fabulous close to everything. The lobby is small and the rooms are too. There is no bath tub in the room. The bed I slept in was lopsided and not comfortable. The a/c was the worst part, it was so loud I did not sleep a wink!!!!! So I tell the front desk the next day, do they offer to comp half my stay nope, they just tell me we will send someone up there to check on it, ok well that isn't helping me.
They had a nice breakfast with plenty of food for everyone which was nice. It's just an ok place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
HamptonRoundRock, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Greetings and thank you so much for taking a moment to review your stay with us. While we certainly appreciate the positive comments, it is obvious that we fell short, not only on your stay but in correcting the issues that you had. Please know for future reference that we do offer rooms with tubs (please just let us know that this is your preference on your next booking) but also know that we are currently undergoing some bedding improvements and take all guest comments to heart. Although these issues are important, it seems to me that the most disappointing part of your stay was the loud A/C and I want you to know that this issue with your room was immediately addressed following you providing the information to us. None the less, that did not provide you with a good night’s sleep and for that, I am truly sorry. If you don’t mind, please take a moment to contact me directly, Deborah Wade/DOS or Breana Foxworth GSM at 512-248-9100 as we would like to take a moment to try and make this right with you. Our goal is guest satisfaction and although this was not accomplished during your stay, I am hoping that I can somehow make it up to you. I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Los Angeles, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

Confused front desk women, who made false statements with conviction. Small cramped room, missing coffee maker. Overwhelming strong orange cleanser smell, so bad it woke me in the night. Good area in Round Rock close to Austin, but surrounded by highways and chain restaurants.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We appreciate your comments and thank you for choosing our Hampton Inn Round Rock during your prevous stay with us! I do apologize for any misinformation that you may have received from our front desk personnel! I will gladly address as a coaching opportunity with my entire team. I do hope that you choose to stay with us again and encorage you to contact the hotel directly so we can assist you with your lodging arrangements.
Frisco, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

It's a nice place. The service is great, people are nice and the complimentary breakfast was sweet. Overall, just to let you would be travelers know, I like this place. The two main things I did not like were the "Business Center" and the A/C unit in my room. The business center is a joke. When I travel I depend heavily on a PC and or a good wi-f spot, both were terrible. The PC has a firewall system built in that is "guest friendly" but the thing is slower than dial up. It is in the lobby's main hallway so there is no privacy at all. I wanted to kick that thing! The A/C unit in my room was really really noisy. It never really cooled the room down and that is a no no for me. Overall, if those two things wouldn't bother young would say this is the place for you because it's a nice place. The bed was really comfortable and the layout is nice. Thanks

• Stayed February 2013
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Hello from the Hampton Inn Round Rock, Texas and thank you for the kind words about your stay with us! And yes, thank you also for informing us of the maintenance related issues you experienced while on property with us. It allows us the opportunity to immediately address any problems that we just haven't discovered yet! Please plan to stay with us again and by all means, contact me directly if you should encounter any other problems throughout your future stays with us!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Bathtub stopper not operable when trying to fill tub. Had to insert washrag in outlet to retain water from draining and bathroom floor dirty. Also, a lack of breakfast personnel to maintain food quantities when a mass of people gathered at one time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Greetings from the Hampton Inn Round Rock, Texas and thank you very much for the great rating of our property even though you encountered a few issues during your stay with us! We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback about the condition of the room. We've forwarded your comments to our maintenance team and they will surely address each item mentioned so that our next guest won’t encounter the same problems. And we do apologize about the delay in service that you experienced while you were joining us for our complimentary breakfast. I trust that everyone must have enjoyed the breakfast items on that particular morning for it to have been so busy! Alex, our breakfast attendant, is very passionate about our guest experience when it comes to breakfast here at Hampton Inn. He is continually praised for his friendliness and helpfulness. I'm confident that your next stay with us will be much improved so please don't hesitate to return to us in the very near future. We appreciate your continued patronage of our Hampton Inn hotels....
Woodbury,CT
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

It's hard to write a review for Hampton Inns because they're always the same: consistently good accommodations. The Hampton Inn Round Rock was no different. The lobby was nice, the room was nice, and it felt clean, which is important to me.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
HamptonRoundRock, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a positive review for us on Trip Advisor! We appreciate all guest feedback but are truly overjoyed when the basic things that we strive for are mentioned, like cleanliness! Our houskeeping team works hard everyday to make sure that our guest have a positive experience when staying with us. I do hope that you chose to stay with us again when in the Austin-Round Rock area. Best wishes in 2013 and look forward to having you as our guest again...

Been to Hampton Inn Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!