“PERFECT Clean quiet and very friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #13 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
San Antonio, Texas
“PERFECT Clean quiet and very friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Day one of a two day stay, lounging instead of exploring. Had a great breakfast and just enjoying this great room. I'm usually just interested in a safe place to stay, but this place has a great vibe, Just feels like home! The breakfast area is large clean and very well stocked. Included fresh fruits, breads, cereals, oatmeal (Hot), DIY waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage and an assortment of drinks, yogurts toppings and spreads. It may be the oatmeal talking, but I love this place!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Cara E, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
MrKittySA,

Thank you so much for your recent review! It was such a pleasure having you here with us!

I am glad that you got to relax and enjoy the property and breakfast while you were here.

Come back and see us soon!

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Calif
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed recently with pets and had comfortable room, clean and everything worked. Room was large too. King bed very comfortable. Staff was very polite, cheerful, and professional. Cara Englishbee, gen manager was especially helpful. Hot breakfast was good and offered fresh foods. Housekeeping worked hard to keep hallways clean, trash emptied, and my room clean-they did a great job. I would definitely stay again!!

Room Tip: Some rooms have a jet spa hot tub in room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Cara E, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Good Morning TRNMO!

Thank you so much for your recent stay and the great review that you wrote about the Springhill Suites- Round Rock!

I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you coming back and seeing us, again soon!

Should you need anything at all, please feel free to contact me.

Have a wonderful day!

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The rooms are spacious, and the beds are comfortable. I like the kitchenette area. The free breakfast was great. Although, I found if you weren't down there super early, they ran out of quite a few things, like syrup for the waffles. They did have a good selection, though. When I first got to the room, it looked clean. I was concerned when I saw that the toilet had not been flushed from the previous guest, though. It made me question how clean everything was. I did not like the pool at all. We have kids. The pool was small and indoors. I could not stay in the room with the pool to watch my kids for more than 15 minutes because the chlorine burned my eyes so bad when I sat in the room. Other parents complained of the same thing. Overall, though, the hotel was nice. I would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cara E, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear kbdonohue,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us information about your stay! Guest feedback is our most important tool as we strive to be the best hotel in Round Rock.

I am terribly sorry to hear about our breakfast running out of syrup, the issue with your guest room cleanliness and the pool. I am working with our staff to make sure that these issue are addressed and corrected.

Please accept my sincere apologies and we look forward to having you as our guest again soon.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we do hope to see you again soon!

Have a great day!

San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

The bed was VERY comfortable!! The room is built to make you feel at home and relaxing. There was a bit of confusion going on in the hotel's upkeep. The décor and furnishing are nice and then there would be a rip in the hallway wallpaper. Small things like that all over the hotel. Nice but needs some TLC. The front desk help was friendly and helpful. Close to outlet mall and IKEA. Good eating close by.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Good Morning TX2Step_11,

Thank you so much for your feedback! I am so happy that you enjoyed our comfy beds and guest rooms. We very much enjoyed having you stay with us.

I would love to know where you saw the rip in the wallpaper? I would like to get that fixed, as soon as possible.

Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!

Dallas, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Pros - I've stayed at this location last year and loved it. Very modern decor, friendly staff, large room, extremely comfortable foam mattress (actually the best I've slept in at a hotel !) The hotel is a little bit tricky to find. There are several restaurants within a 2 minute drive.

Cons - I heard an incessant beeping from a truck backing up during the night. This happened from 225 am-250 am then again at 640 am ! I had to crank the AC to drown out most of the beeping. There was construction going on about a block away and also a FedEx facility with 18 wheelers within a block that were the likely culprits.

I will reconsider this hotel in the future, but cannot recommend it at this time.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Cara E, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Good Afternoon Dallasite95,

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry to hear that a noise kept you awake on this last stay. Please let me know the next time you are coming to town and I will try my best to make your stay great!

Crossett
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

This property is very clean and well decorated. The blues and greens are really relaxing and soothing. We stayed here for one night to attend an allstar baseball tournament and were most pleased. The location is perfect even thought it is tricky to get to, especially at night! They have a very welcoming and attentive staff. The rooms are larger than most and very comfortable beds. A nice breakfast is offered.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hi Gran7,

Thank you for your review! I am so happy that your grandchildren enjoyed the colors! The Springhill Suites brand is very focused on Art work and colors that motivate/sooth/relax and inspire!

I do hope that everything went well with the tournament that you were in town for.

Please come and see us, again!

Az
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Stayed here for two nights recently and it was a comfortable stay. Loved the location, was easy to get around to all of the places I needed to go in Round Rock. Many fabulous restaurants nearby. Beds comfy, not too much freeway noise. Breakfast could of been a little bit better I think (no bananas). Definitely needing a bit of maintenance. Ceiling was leaking water down the hall from my room most of one of the days, there was a big garbage can collecting the dripping water. Staff was very pleasant and friendly. All in all was a fine stay. Would of given it a Good rating, but there isn't that option, and I didn't feel it was Very Good based on the maintenance and breakfast. I would however probably stay again, if my travels ever bring me back to that area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Hi Butterflyy2000,

Thank you so much for your review! We would loved to see you back soon, as we have had some changes to our breakfast!

We did have a leak when you were here, I do apologize for that.

We hope to see you, soon!

Cara Englishbee

Been to SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock? Share your experiences!