“A Hoppe, skip, and jump to a comfortable stay” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Advanced Purchase. Save!!
Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Round Rock
TX
“A Hoppe, skip, and jump to a comfortable stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stay here on a regular basis. Easy access to several nearby restaurants. Always found the property to be clean & well-maintained. Instant hot water from the sink faucet was appreciated and eco-wise.

Room pricing ~ $110 - $120 has always been appropriate for the location & quality, except during the annual SXSW gouging.

Breakfast spread a slight notch above the other self-serves such as Hampton.

Misses are no foam pillows, an alarm clock that didn't want (or I couldn't decipher how) to spring forward into DST, and the room layout that puts the bed right next to the somewhat noisy A/C unit. While I appreciate ambitious maid service, they muster up their carts in the first floor hallway during breakfast hours leading to dodge-a-cart.

Overall, the plusses win out.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Cara E, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Good Afternoon Tradi_Travel!

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will be working with our housekeeping staff, in regards to the housekeeping carts! Also, feel free to let me know when you are here next time and we will work on the alarm clocks, together. :)

Come back and see us soon!

Cara Englishbee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I was passing through late on business, so I didn't utilize much of the amenities. Prompt check-in, clean room, quite room, comfy bed and pillows. Breakfast was sufficient, but not great. The juice machine didn't work, and the coffee was not good. But overall I was pleased.

• Stayed April 2013
Hi Threesa,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy that you decided to stay with us, in April!
We have made some changes to our breakfast program and would love to have you back and see if it meets your needs.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Cara Englishbee
Branchburg, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I typically choose Mariott hotels, specially the springhill suites. This place is not up to the standard of the rest. First I checked in late so to be honest I didnt give them a chance to fix any of my complaints, plus when I got there It was 1am and I just wanted to sleep. the room wasnt the cleanest. I thought the tub looked a bit dirty, i scrubbed it out with a hotel towel and their free shampoo. the toilet had that hard water stain ring that was pretty big, so either no one has been in the room for a while or no one has cleaned the toilet in a while. The bed was lumpy and the pillows felt like there was no filling at all i stacked 3 of them to creat the thickness of 1 pillow. Breakfast was no good. The coffee was so watered down after a couple sips i threw it out, eggs were so watery and full of cheese i couldnt eat them. fruit was rotten, etc etc. Long story short avoid this place!

Room Tip: Avoid this place until they clean up their act
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
shsrr, Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear jdrambo,

I am so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. It appears that we definitely failed in your case when it comes to your experience with houskeeping and breakfast. Management reviews all comments with our entire team as we continuously strive to provide a positive experience for all of our guests all of the time.

Once again, we are terribly sorry that your stay with us did not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback as it helps to improve and provide a better experience. We hope you will come back and give us another try in the future.

Springhill Suites Round Rock
San Antonio, TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed here one night when my daughter had a soccer tournament in town Labor Day weekend. Good: rate, free breakfast, fridge and microwave in room, everything seemed clean. Not so good: unimpressive lobby. My husband thought the bed was not so comfortable but my daughter and I slept well. I liked the half wall dividing the couch/kitchen/desk area from the 2 beds and bath area. We came back from the first game at 10:15 Sunday morning and were glad to see the breakfast area was still stocked, even though it was supposed to close at 10. We sat around for awhile, and it was nice not to be bothered or rushed by staff. Easy checkout.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
shsrr, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear SRAinSA,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel! Thank you for your comments about our breakfast and cleaning staff, I will pass your review on to them. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We hope to see you and your family again in the near future!

Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Just a bad night stay. The window leaked all night and kept waking me up with the constant dripping. When we woke up the paint on the wall had all bubbled up. Ewww. Not good! They offered to have maintenance come up but my son was sleeping still and seriously, what could they have done about it at that time. The elevators were out of order af then not working very well and had to be reset. The hot tub smelled like a wet dog! Really nasty even my 8 year old commented on it. last but not least they had a convention or something going on and our room was directly above them. They played their music really loud and you could hear them cheering and clapping. They were just really loud. You could hear it everywhere in the room. I am not one to complain and if just any one of these had happened individually that would have been fine, but to have all of them happen at one time was a little annoying.

• Stayed August 2012
shsrr, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Dear gottagoTexas,

Your disappointment in your stay was our mistake and I would love to make it up to you. We have addressed your concerns with our maintenace staff. I appreciate you bringing them to our attention. We are having our maintenance staff double check the seals on the windows so that the issues you had do not reoccur. We have also reevaluated our process on the types of groups we allow to use the meeting space.

Consistency is a must in guest service and I sincerely apologize that we have let you down. I hope you can reach out to me at your convenience to discuss this further and give us another chance to renew your trust in us.

Springhill Suites 512-733-6700
brenthageman@gmail.com
Aubrey, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I just stayed there 2 nights fri. and sat. Memorial Day Weekend. Easy Check in and out. Room was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was good - many choices. Even though the Hotel was completely booked it was very quiet (loved that!). Staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
shsrr, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock, responded to this review, June 5, 2012
Wow, I'm so glad to hear you had such a great experience at our hotel! We strive to make every guest experience a positive one, and I'm glad to hear we were able to do that for you! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. See you next trip!

Adrianne Fobert
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I am a big fan of Springhill Suites and stayed here for a couple nights in January. The hotel was clean and modern with a very friendly staff. The hotel is just off the highway and offers convenient acces for doing business in the Round Rock/North Austin area. The hotel itself is a good value with modern amenities. It is a pretty typical Springhill Suites and would not be a disappointment.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much choosing our hotel and for taking the time to write a review of the SpringHill Suites in Round Rock. We appreciate all feedback and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Adrianne Fobert

Been to SpringHill Suites Austin Round Rock? Share your experiences!