“The freindliest place we have stayed.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   520 I-35 South, GPS address 520 S. Morrell ST, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Round Rock, Tx.
“The freindliest place we have stayed.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2011

We needed an extended stay place for my family and found this hotel. The staff is very freindly and attentive to our needs. They will do everything they can to make our stay comfortable. They have made the hotel our home while we were there. They have treated us like family. We are very pleased with the level of care and attention the staff gives their guest. It is a clean, friendly, and very nice place to stay.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, March 10, 2011
I am so pleased our team was friendly to you. This is our expectation and I am glad you experienced friendly customer service. Thank you.

177 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2011

The Staybridge Suites in Round Rock,TX. has the most friendliest people working there.
When you put a long day at work, and are feeling tired it is a joy to come home to a welcoming atmosphere. The rooms are very clean as is the rest of the hotel. I've been staying there for at least 7months,Monday thru Friday and I feel like I'm family.
Thank you Staybridge for being my home away from home.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, February 4, 2011
Thank you so much for your review. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope you will come back soon!
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2011

I travel to AUS at least 3 times a year and always stay at this location. The customer service is superior as well as the cleanliness and overall value. I actually drive past other hotels on my way to work when I am there, and would have it no other way!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business
I am glad you stay with us, and we will work hard to keep you staying here. Welcome to the Round Rock Staybridge Hotel Family!
Ashern, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2011

My wife and I, along with our beloved dog, recently stayed at Staybridge Suites Round Rock for three nights. Wow. Everything was top notch. The room was spacious with a full size fridge, dishwasher, utensils, etc. The staff was very helpful. It was easy to get anywhere with great shopping nearby. The prices were more than reasonable. I wish all our travels were this positive. There is also a barbecue for guest use. If you need to stay in the area for any length of time, this is the place to stay. Thanks.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post a review here. We appreciate your business.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

We recently stayed at theStaybridge Suites. It was one of the most pleasant stays we have had in a long time. The front staff was courteous and friendly. They offered their help and were always attentive and professional. The room was more than ample size. Though the building is located conveniently off the freeway, there was no noise of any traffic or visiting guests. In the morning, we were treated to a beautiful breakfast. Once again, the staff was friendly and professional. We were asked if we needed anything else. g
Goodness....what's not to like? We have family who have just moved to the Round Rock area. You can bet that we will be staying at the Staybridge Suites any chance we can get.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
Rockdale, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

This hotel is outstanding and I am so impressed with the staff. I have never had a whole staff that is this friendly and hospitable. Most of the time you will have maybe one Superstar with a staff but Melissa, Andrew, Robin, Rose, Sarah, Saul and even Stephanie on the weekend have all been so accomodating and a joy to be around also. This is the kind of service you expect from much higher end hotels. It was obvious from the start what kind of service we would get after Brandon (GM) came and introduced himself to us and ask how our stay was. Leadership starts at the top and Brandon is an exceptional leader and I can assure you we will coming back to this hotel for many years to come.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
New York , USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2010

How anxious was I reserving a 2 bedroom suite for myself (grandmother) and my daughter, her husband, and three small children (six year old girl, twin boys, age three). I read the reviews of this hotel on tripadvisor and still with trepidation in my heart, chose this facility for our first trip to Texas to visit my son and his family who moved to Round Rock, Texas last year. What a brilliant chose for us to stay! The Staybrige Suites were everything we had hoped for, two large bedrooms (two double beds in one bedroom, one queen bed in the other) two full bathrooms, and a well stocked kitchen and living room area. We stayed in Room 431. The furniture was new, the amenities up-to-date and the whole hotel was clean, clean clean! Besides our wonderful suite, free commercial grade washers and dryers made our stay even more pleasant. We are a family who enjoys organic food, which the hotel did not supply, so we chose to go to the "Sprouts" grocery store (really close by) that had ample organic foods for us to last for the week we were staying. Since the kitchen was well stocked with quality china, glasses, and silverware, and a dishwasher, we had no problem creating food that worked better for our family. What a friendly and responsive staff. Everything was great! As someone who travels overseas and in the US, I know a lot about quality facilities. Take my word for it, this place will suit any family well. It gets five stars from me.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family

Been to Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!