“Clean, spacious, and good price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   520 I-35 South, GPS address 520 S. Morrell ST, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #3 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Texas
“Clean, spacious, and good price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed a weekend here and were pleasantly surprised. The hotel staff were very friendly, room clean and spacious. The breakfast was large with many options. Location is good for shopping at the round rock outlet and any north Austin activity. My only complaint would be that you can easily hear your neighbor. For the price, we would stay here again. I would not stay here with kids given the walls seem thin and noise easily carries.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 22, 2013
Greetings!

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with the Staybridge Suites Austin- Round Rock. We offer clean, comfortable upscale extended stay accommodations for a moderate price. Our service team is dedicated to meeting your every need. Thanks for your comments as we know it will help us improve to be the best hotel in Round Rock!

184 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Verplanck
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

Although we had a issue at check-in with room type (the system said a room has 2 doubles while the room had a single King), Caitlyn did a GREAT job to find a suitable room. She even offered to carry our bags during the 2 moves. Caitlyn's recommendation for dinner was perfect and her smile after driving 3 long hot hours was welcoming. The room was typical for the brand but had an issue with regulating the a/c. Would stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your response! Our front desk staff loves our guests and it shows. It is our pleasure to serve you.
Overland Park, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The evening front desk person bent over backwards to get me a room when the hotel was full. I love Staybridge Suites because of the kitchenette. I was able to make myself a dinner and have some popcorn. The beds and pillows are very comfortable. I didn't hear any noise from neighbors, but I arrived late. It was clean and everything was updated. The breakfast wasn't the best that I have had at Staybridge Suits. There wasn't as much variety as other Staybridges.

Room Tip: My room was close to the elevator, but I didn't hear any noise. The bedroom had a separate door...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am glad our staff was friendly. I am glad you room was clean. I would like to know more about the breakfast because we have every single required Staybridge item offered on our buffet. Please reach out to me as I want to be able to serve you better.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The hotel room/efficiency apartment was spacious, nicely decorated and well stocked for either a short or long stay. Very friendly staff and complimentary wifi and breakfast makes this hotel a top choice for future travel.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you so much your comments. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Please come again soon.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

My whole family loved this hotel! The staff was very friendly, (especially Felice at the front desk!)
We were so pleased with how the room was set up, the cleanliness, the spaciousness.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Austin area!

Room Tip: King suite with sofa bed
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for your review. Our goal is for you to have a great experience from checkin to checkout. I am so glad to have you as our guest.
Pleasanton, Texas,USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this Staybridge twice, now, and we really like all the good, free food. The staff has been very helpful and friendly, and our check in staff on our last stay, Felice, was very friendly and helpful. The morning staff was also great, and the staff who put the breakfast and supper our, were also great. The trip before, a young man was there, we checked in late, and he was like Felice, very friendly and most helpful. I do not have his name. I was on business and I reserved our stay at Staybridge. I hope I can convince my company to use Staybridge in the future. Thanks. Charles Murray

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Hi Mr. Murray,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and that our staff treated you with upmost care and service. I would love to be able to serve you and your company again soon. We are here to be "like family" for you. Thanks again for your review.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I just want to say the staff were excellent. I want to especially thank front desk clerk Felice and Eric. They provided excellent customer service. Relive was always available when I needed help. Eric was always asking if I needed anything. Please let them know how much I appreciated their customer service.

Desmond Sampson

• Stayed July 2013
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for commenting on the staff services. I am so glad to hear you had a great experience and we delight in serving you! Our team is passionate to serve our guests with gladness.

Been to Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!