“This place is awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   520 I-35 South, GPS address 520 S. Morrell ST, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
“This place is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

No doubt this is the best hotel south of DFW in TX. Eric on the night shift is more than accomodating. I needed some condiments for my late night snack and he personally opened up the kitchen to help me out. He knows all the guests by name and helps out however he can. The day time staff is also great, they are very informative and extremely polite. I would suggest staying at this hotel to anyone in the area. Thank you all very much, couldn't be happier!

• Stayed July 2013
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
WOW! I will let Eric know about the great service he gave to you. Thank you for your comments, you are the reason we get out of bed everyday! Service is our specialty.

177 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Round Rock, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I requested a low level floor next to the Laundromat, as I was about to make this a 2 1/2 month stay. I made my request a month in advance and we settled in nicely. Everyone was ever so welcoming and just about any logical request was made quickly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We love to cater to our guests, esspecially those that become our extended-stay family.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Very easy on and off the interstate. The hotel is very clean as are the rooms. All facets of the hotel meet my expectations. This location is is an easy walk of a Starbucks and a McDonalds. It is also a short drive to several fine restaurants.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
I have enjoyed reading your review. Thank you for your review. Location is important and so is service, but that all means nothing without guests like you to share it with. Thanks again.
Tatum, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

The room was very nice. A few broken tile that were sometimes loose in the bathroom area but that didn't really bother me.

Our room was above the kitchen area. It was pretty quiet except for during the breakfast meal and supper meal. If you like to sleep a little later request to not be above the kitchen.

The breakfast was a good hot meal. And the dinner social meals were nice and hearty.

There seemed to be lots of business customers so the hotel was nice and quiet.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep later than 7 to 7:30 in the morning request to not be over the kitchen.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so pleased you posted your review about your stay at Staybridge Round Rock, our entire team works tirelessly to deliver an experience above your expectations. Please come again soon.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

The best suite hotel in that area with complementary breakfast with lot of verities and Social dinner. The staff are very helpful and cortious. The suite has full size fridge and good size kichen. has conference hall and business center. Lot of LCD tvs all over the places in the lobby which big in size. enjoyed staying in this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments. I am glad you enjoyed the food and the hospitality. We are here to serve you, thanks for allowing us the opportunity.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

After reading the reviews I expected really nice accommodations. My five yr old son and I decided to take am adventure about 10 minutes from our hi.e to a hotel for the night. I travel frequently and always use tripadvisor. Stay ridge was the top rated hotel so I gave it a shot. The outside pool was a little dirty, the room seemed dated and everything was just average. And all of this mediocrity for $140. A few days later I took my 4 year old to the MUCH NICER Holiday Inn which was $50 cheaper and was well beyond what I paid. As I host out if town guests for business , between the two, I will definitely be using Holiday Inn.

• Stayed May 2013
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
We appreciate your feedback,there are many exciting changes coming to the hotel in 2014. I hope you will give us another chance and see what new and exciting things will create a better guest experience.
Mansfield, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stayed two nights over Memorial Day weekend. Room was okay if a little dated. It is an all-suites hotel which is good because it helps filter outside noise and makes the bedroom a little quieter. They let us check-in way early which was very nice. Lots of school buses when we arrived, but they assured us they were on the other side of the hotel. That was the first night. The second night a new group of school buses arrived we were right in the middle of the action. It sounded like a house party from the time we arrived back in our room around 9pm to past midnight. Seems like a popular place for schools, I guess because all of the rooms have pull-out sofabeds as well and they can double up and save money. Great for the schools, not so much for other guests.
Bed was okay, but was squeaked loudly every time you moved. This made other activities a bit nerve-racking as well. AC unit is right by the bed which is not the greatest idea ever. It got very noisy. No room service on weekends, so be sure to conserve towels and toiletries. Bathroom seemed like it needed a good deep-cleaning, lots of build up in the grout. Living area and kitchen were very clean. TV was nice and got a lot of channels. Free breakfast was passable.
I probably wouldn't stay again only because it's pretty far from Austin, but it served it's purpose on short notice. Price was fair. I'd call ahead and check the school situation, though.

Room Tip: Call ahead and check on the school group situation during your visit.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review. We are always working to improve our service and our facilities, I hope next time you come your stay will be great!

Been to Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!