“Great Thanksgiving!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   520 I-35 South, GPS address 520 S. Morrell ST, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
“Great Thanksgiving!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Family of seven for Thanksgiving. Large room w/queen bed and bathroom, another room w/2 double beds, and a separate living room w/a pull out couch. Arrived in time for a 2 hour social w/snacks and drinks. Heated pool was great for the kids, and a large outdoor area to enjoy. Staff was great, Joseph was very helpful throughout the stay.

Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
The most important blessing we are thankful for during Thanksgiving are our guests. Thank you so much for being one at our hotel.

177 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Rockton, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

We arrived just after the 'Social Hour', and the chap that checked us in was kind enough to acquire a couple of cold beers for us - gratis!

The hotel grounds are very clean & well kept, with a very nice outdoor swimming pool. Our one bedroom King Suite is very clean, with nice (fairly new) furniture and fittings.

The kitchen is well appointed with:
Full size fridge freezer (with ice maker)
Microwave
2 Burner Stove
Dish Washer
Glasses, plates & cutlery

In the living room, there is:
Love Seat
Armchair
Desk & chair
Cat 6 socket & plenty of power outlets

Breakfast is very good with a large choice of foods and drinks.

The staff is very responsive and friendly. We will certainly stay at this hotel should we be in the area again!

The only negative that I could find was even though the 2MB internet access was free, I chose to pay $4.99 a day for the 6MB internet access, which (even though SPEEDTEST.NET said the download speed was 5MB), access was very intermittent.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you so much for writing about your stay so others may know what a great place we are. We are pleased our accommodations and staff were up to your expectation.
Flower Mound
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We booked this room for two nights when we came in town for my son's soccer game. We enjoyed the room immensely. We had most of the comforts of being at home (full kitchen, separate bedroom from the kids). The boys had wi-fi access for their electronics and their own TV to watch. The free breakfast was tasty with lots of variety. Make sure you get good directions, because the hotel is not very visible from the highway unless you know exactly what you are looking for.

Room Tip: The hotel is right on the highway, so there is no avoiding the noise from the traffic.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Brian,

I am so glad you had a great stay with us. You really do get spoiled to the luxury of a Staybridge. I hope you and your family come to see us again soon!
Bakersfield, Ca.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Staybridge Round Rock/Austin Texas is an excellent hotel in every way. The manager watches over every area making sure all things are running smoothly and that the guests are pleased with their experiences. The hot breakfast is excellent as is the evening meals. The hotel and the rooms are kept clean. The pool and BBQ areas are great. Everyone from the general manager to the housekeepers are always cheerful, kind and ready to please. The front desk people are great. I would like to mention "Reno" who was super @ the front desk. I stayed 2 weeks & am going for another stay of 1 month. This is "our" hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms with the bedroom are super.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments. It is our joy to be able to serve you. I hope you will always find our hotel a place you can call home.
Waterloo, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

our stay followed a day of long and hard traveling. Reno was welcoming--was a relief to not have to go out for dinner since a comped meal was available in the dining area. The rooms are roomy and clean. Breakfast was served graciously--different staff asked how our stay was. It's very evident hospitality is part of the hotel's mission.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, October 1, 2012
Thank you for your review. You are right our mission is to have all of our guests to have a GREAT STAY!.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Did I enjoy my stay you ask!!

Are you kidding??

I loved it!

My room was clean and fresh, the bed was great , the room quiet and very comfortable.
I need a place to stay every week in Round Rock and I want to stay here every time!!

The front desk staff was wonderful!
I have a little jelly company on Chisholm Trail and had just finished making 2000 - yes 2000 jars of jelly when I walked in so I was kinda a disaster and they treated me like I was a queen!!

Blessings on your business - you run a tight ship!!

Donna Collins
Queen Mum & CEO
The Jelly Queens

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 11, 2012
Thank you, thank you, Thank you! We are so pleased you chose us and certainly will work hard to serve you, and rise above your expectations!
Gainesville, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

I love this hotel! I arrived, weary & exhausted on Labor Day weekend - without a reservation I might add...Krystal the desk clerk on duty was so kind, sympathic and efficient in getting me a room & providing me with answers to several questions. I was amazed at the hotel - it is so beautiful, warm & inviting - my room (a studio) was spectacular! Krystal told me that the suites were also available weekly/monthly and that many business guests stayed weeks at a time - I can see why! The breakfast, evening reception, pool, on site snack store, the rooms - wow! All of the staff I encountered were so friendly - always a smile & hello for me. I most definitely will be returning!
Now...if only I could find a new job in Round Rock, hmmmm :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Carol,

You made Krystal's Day! Thank you so much for your review. It is so good to know that we have such a dedicated team to serve our guests!

Been to Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!