“Home away from home!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   520 I-35 South, GPS address 520 S. Morrell ST, Round Rock, TX 78681   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #3 of 23 hotels in Round Rock
Cedar Park
“Home away from home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2012

My family and I were moving from another state to Texas. We didn't know anyone here. Staying at the Staybridge Suites made us feel right at home. All of the staff was helpful and friendly. The housekeeping/maintenance dept. was very efficient and well run. The breakfast/dinner staff were great and the front desk crew was very knowledgeable and willing to help. We were there for a month and the experience was good from day one until we left.

Kudos to the administrative staff for running a clean, relaxing, and affordable hotel. (Well done Brandon, Robin, and Rose!)

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool have a nice view.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, May 21, 2012
I love the title of your review, it is exactly the image we want to project to all our guests!

177 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Cuero,tx
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Hotel very nice, kitchenette and couch in same room. Complimentary continental breakfast. Very quiet. We arrived very late and they had complimentary popcorn in the room which was nice since we had not eaten. Will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Room was facing Hwy 35 and was very quiet and we were on the 3rd floor.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
IT is our PLEASURE to serve you and we are very thankful to have had you as our guest.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

I had a reservation, but did not arrive until late at night. There was a person at the desk waiting for me who greeted me by name (I must have been the only one left who had not yet checked in that day) and then checked me in quickly and smoothly. The room was clean, the breakfast good, and the staff courteous and hospitable. The elevator was quite slow, but as the rest of my stay was great, I cannot complain. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: The elevator is painstakingly slow, so if you can, go for a room on the lower floors and use the sta...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
GMAGMRR, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your comments about the staff! They are dedicated to serving you with a grateful heart.
Lufkin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

We stay in the same staybridge every time we come to Round Rock. This is our 5th or 6th time and I love the staff and atmosphere.
I do wish there were more plugs in the rooms especially right around the bed.
But I will stay nowhere else anytime I come here
Laura Steelman

Room Tip: I haven't had any problems with any of the rooms except very minor details and the staff has alw...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, June 26, 2012
We are pleased you are at "home" with us. Please come again soon.
Roscommon, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

We were very impressed with the courtesy of the staff and always pleasant and positive attitude. Our room was totally adequate and pleasant. The service was consistant and when they said they would do something, they did it promptly and satisfactorally. We plan to return next year for another stay. I would say to the owners and staff of this fine hotel, it is deffinately working, don't fix it. Keep up the good work and thank you for a enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: We enjoyed our third floor room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking time to write about your experience. We are here for you! Please come again soon.
Rockdale, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

My company pays for my hotels since I am a field sales person and I can stay at any Hotel in Texas and this crew is tops!!! From the guy (Jairo) who handles breakfast to the maid service and the Assistant GM (Robin) and GM (Brandon). Even their corporate business sales lady Rose has been phenomenal when we have stayed there. We chose this hotel when we stayed for a solid year in Round Rock on a corporate project I was working on.

Usually you have to stay and pay at hotels which are $300.00 + plus a night in order to get this kind of service. Thanks again guys for making us feel at "home" while being on the "road".

Thanks,

Rich & Angie Dry

Room Tip: They are all good rooms....so you don't have to worry.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
GMAGMRR, Manager at Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!
Grand Prairie, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012

I arrived at the hotel late after a long drive. The hotel staff (front desk) greeted me with a smile and did everything to help me get settled.

Great room - soft/comfortable bed.
Enjoyed breakfast.
Clean.
Safe (parking-hotel entry)

This hotel is at the top of my list when I am in Austin.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments, we are nothing without our guests and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve.

Been to Staybridge Suites Austin-Round Rock? Share your experiences!