“IHOP - Very Good Consistent Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Austin, Texas
“IHOP - Very Good Consistent Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

IHOP is almost always a good stop. It provides very good consistent food. Just wish some of the coffee drinks were better tasting.

Visited November 2013

Oklahoma
“Very bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We stopped here because it was within walking distance of our hotel.We waited between 5 and 10 minutes for our waitress to greet us and take our drink order. She was getting a large to-go order ready, so I don't think this was all her fault. However, the manager and other wait staff did not seem busy and could have pitched in to help. I found a dead fly in my salad, so the waitress replaced it with the soup. Then, we had a hard time getting the bill straight. I felt a little sorry for the waitress, but the meal was a disaster.

Visited September 2013
Henderson, Nevada
“Typical IHOP”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Breakfast is always good at IHOP and this was a typical IHOP. It was not too busy so the service was quick and good. The restaurant was clean and the staff was friendly.

Visited August 2013

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Wichita Falls, Texas
“Nice space to work while wife slept in.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

I was looking for for coffee and a place to work while my wife slept as I am an early riser. Staff very friendly.

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Inconsistent service, confusing policies”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I frequently stay at the Red Roof Inn next door to this IHOP. Supposedly, customers of the hotel get a 15% discount, but the application is inconsistent at best. Sometimes the server offers it without asking for a key card from the hotel. Sometimes the server only offers the discount when the customer shows a key card. Sometimes there is no discount even after showing the key card. The explanation I was given is that the price can't be changed after the order is entered into the computer. I spoke with the manager today and he said it is my fault for not asking the server ahead of time for the discount. I will not be returning to this IHOP or any other any time soon.

• Visited June 2013